Chapter 12

A/N: So this chapter was a bit long. Let me know what you guys think. Feedback is really important. Also please check out my other story His Girl. I'll be updating frequently as I have a lot of free time

Sarah's POV

I woke up to my stomach grumbling. I had not eaten since yesterday. It was around 11pm. I groggily got off the bed in search of the bathroom to do my business. It was then I noticed someone had changed my clothes. I took a quick shower and went into the closet. Everything was neatly organized and on one side there was his stuff and on the other there was my stuff. I opened a drawer looking for underwear. None of these underwear were mine. They barely cover anything. Asshole. I thought to myself. Hmm he even got the sizes right. I picked out the most decent underwear and slipped on a dark blue skinny jeans and I looked around for my sweatshirts but I saw none. The bastard packed either tight or revealing clothing for me which I have a lot of but never wears any of it. My mom buys a lot of it for me. I went into his side of the closet and took one of his. It was grey with his first name in blue across the front which coincidentally was on my boobs and his last name across the back.
I then made my way downstairs. It was then I noticed dozens of men walking around with guns strapped to their shoulders. He is a gang leader therefore he needs protection fuck you thought Sarah? I walked into what I assumed was the kitchen ignoring the lustful gazes of Miguel's men.
As I stepped into the kitchen I was amazed. Even his kitchen was beautiful, the kitchen had a black and silver theme. All the appliances were clean and spotless. It was then I noticed the presence of the maids. Their eyes were trained on me. "Who are you?" Questioned a tall curvy maid, she had strawberry blonde hair and I can already sense she is a bitch. "Are you one of Miguel's whores?" She spat bitterly. "You better get the fuck out of here" she screeched. "She is master's fiancé!" Exclaimed a short bubbly woman, everyone gasped in shock.
"What does Miguel even see in her? She's so plain and hideous " said barbie bitch "Please excuse her dear, My name is Marcia and I'm the housekeeper" replied the short bubbly woman. " Miguel instructed me to take good care of you and that's what I intend to do" said Marcia. She gave me a warm smile and took my hand then guided me to the dining room. She sat me down on one of the chairs. When I looked at the table I was completely blown away by all the food. The delicious smell filled the entire room. "Are you comfortable ma'am?" Questioned Marcia "I most certainly am" I replied "but please call me Sarah" I spoke up. She gave me a nod and walked back towards the kitchen. There were whispers and mumbles around the room so I decided to block them out. No sooner heavy footsteps was heard and the room became dead silent. Suddenly my hair was pushed to the side and I felt a hot breath on my neck. "Surely you didn't think I'd let my fiancé eat lunch by herself?" Came Miguel's sexy voice. This caused me to shiver and goosebumps rose on my skin. Damn his sexy voice. "Why thank you" he replied. Did I just say that out loud I thought to myself ? "Yes bebé you did" he chuckled. He took the seat at the head of the table which was next to mine.
I wasted no time in digging into my food. I moaned when I tasted the food, it was delicious. I heard Miguel chuckle at me. We ate in silence and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the cutlery. Miguel kept gazing intensely at me. "Are you finished mi princesa?" questioned Miguel. I nodded my head yes. "Good. We have matters to discuss in my study" he spoke as he stood up. He held out his hand to which I declined and then I stood up. I saw his jaw clenched but he remained calm. "Lead the way" I spoke loudly. We then left the dining area and he lead me through a hallway. I followed closely behind scanning and marking all the exits. We stopped in front of a door which I assumed lead us to his study and he pressed a button on the wall and a keypad emerged. He typed in a few numbers and then put his thumbprint and the door opened.
Inside his study was not what I expected. Guns and other weapons were perched on the walls and there were some in glass cases. Cold chills ran down my spine and my body was paralyzed with fear. "Don't worry hermosa, I will never harm you and I will protect you with my life" he spoke while trailing his hand over my face. "I have to say, you look even sexier in my sweatshirt. What a perfect choice it has my name on it so every man in here will know that you belong to me" he grunted. He took a step forward and I took a step back. He took another and so did I. I was now trapped between him and his desk. He hoisted me up on the desk and placed his hands on my legs while standing in between them.
I was engulfed in his intoxicating scent. A mixture of his musk and his cologne. His hands grabbed my face and he planted his lips onto mine. His lips coaxed mine but I did not give in. He pulled away from me and stared into my eyes. His eyes held something I knew all too well, he wanted to be loved. I placed both hands on his face and crashed my lips on his. He wasted no time in responding and his hands trailed up into my hair and he gripped onto it. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I denied him. He then cupped my boob and gave it a squeeze to which I gasped and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He gave a satisfied groan. I trailed my hands down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt in the process. He slipped it off completely and then started trailing kisses across my jaw and on my neck while his hands explored my sides. I ran my hands over his perfectly sculpted body. He then playfully bit me to which I moaned and I heard him chuckle he continued sucking and biting on my neck leaving me in a moaning mess. His hands roamed the edge of the sweatshirt slowly rising it up as if he was asking for permission. I grabbed the edge of it and lifted it over my head. He pulled back and stared at my body. He licked his lips. He crashed his lips back onto mine while squeezing my boobs. He continued a trail of kisses down my chest. He bit and sucked on my flesh making me arch my back in pleasure. My toes curled and my body was on fire with his touch. We were broken out of our steamy session by the sound of a buzzer.
I was sure my face was as red as a tomato as I just realized what had transpired. I grabbed my sweatshirt and put it back on. I saw Miguel doing the same with his shirt. He had the biggest smile etched onto his face and not a smirk but a genuine smile. I hopped off the desk and stood next to him. He ran his hands through my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead before walking over to the door and pressing a button that opened the door. The door opened and I was utterly shocked by the person who was standing there. A person I never thought I would see again. "Sasha!" "Sarah!" We both said at the same time and for the second time I fainted.