Chapter 4

Sarah's POV

            There's a DJ in the far corner of the club, there are also two bar sections, in the middle of that is the dance floor which is overlooked by a huge balcony and I'm assuming that is the VIP area. Music is pumping through the speakers. "Come on let's go get a drink" Ari whooped. She grabbed my hand and we went over to the bar.
         "Two shots of tequila please" she told the bartender who couldn't stop staring at my chest. "No no no. I'm not drinking that" I told her adamantly.
          "Oh come on it's your birthday loosen up a bit" she pouted giving me the puppy dog face. I couldn't refuse. "Here ya go" said the bartender handing us the shots along with some salt and lime.
           We both drank the liquor, licked the salt and sucked on the lime. It still burned my throat though. "Come on let's go dance" she stood up and pulled me to the dance floor.
          We started moving and swaying our hips to the beat of the music. We were soon the centre of attention something that I hated but for some reason it didn't bother me. Probably the alcohol getting to me. I thought to myself.
             It felt like hours since we've been dancing. "Let's go get some more shots" shouted Ari over the music. She grabbed my hand so we wouldn't get lost in the crowd and made our way over to the bar. "Two shots of vodka please" Ari said to the bartender. As soon as the bartender handed us the shots, we downed it, this one didn't burn as much as the other one.
          Suddenly Sam came up to us. "I'll take that dance now" he said to Ari who was blushing profusely. Since when does she blush? I think someone has a little crush. I smirked at that thought.
"I can't leave Sarah all by herself" she responded "I'll be fine " I replied. "Are you sure " she questioned I nodded my head. "Okay" she said and they sauntered off to the dance floor.
             I took a seat on one of the silver bar stools. "Can I have another shot of vodka please? " I asked the bartender politely. He nodded and began pouring it into the shot glass. "Here you go " he said pushing the glass towards me. I picked it up and gulped down all the contents. My muscles loosened and I felt my mood being uplifted.
         I walked to the middle of the dance floor and started to dance to the beat of the song Just A Little Bit More.  I was dancing and swaying my hips when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. My eyes were closed as I danced against the stranger, no sooner the person unwrapped their arms it seemed as though the person left . I didn't turn around but my eyes were now open as I continued dancing by myself. Ari and Sam were no where in sight.
          Warm and muscular arms were now wrapped around my hips. The man rocked and gyrated his hips against mine as we moved in sync. I could tell it wasn't the same person as before because this person's hands felt different.
          His warm breath tickled my ear as goosebumps rose on my neck. "Hola hermosa" the man grunted in my ear huskily. "You're mine now" he groaned.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE