Chapter 10

A/N:
Hey guys I finally updated. I'm sorry I took so long to update I didn't realize I would get so much views and people would actually like the book also I've had a few matters to deal with but I'll be sure to update more often. This chapter is a bit short. Hope you enjoy :)

Sarah's POV

           I woke up for the second time today, lying in the arms of Miguel. Only this time he was wide awake and staring at me. "Didn't your parents tell you it's rude to stare?" I spat at him. "No they're dead" he snarled. He got up from the bed and went into the closet and came out wearing a black t-shirt and grey skinny jeans. "your clothes are already unpacked get dressed!" he demanded. "No i'm staying in bed" I pouted while pulling the duvet over my head. It was suddenly ripped off me and replaced with his warm muscular body. Wait what? "Get of me " I huffed while trying to push him off.

          "We can stay in bed all day if you want princesa" he smirked while hovering over me. He then smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was very rough and demanding and his lips were so soft. I ran my hands up his shoulders and into his hair. I pulled him closer deepening the kiss. His hands roamed my sides. His tongue flicked against my lip asking for entrance but I denied it. He then ground his hips against mine and I moaned , he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I can feel him smirk against my lips. I felt like I could kiss him all day. What am I saying ?  He's a killer. I pulled away from the kiss, he smirked at me but that all changed when I slapped him across the face.

           His face whipped to the side. His jaw clenched and his face hardened. Oh fuck I am so dead. I thought to myself. He grabbed me by my throat and began choking me. "you will not disrespect me" he snarled.  "you are mine. If I want to kiss you I will. I fucking own you cariño." he spoke maniacally. "now I think you deserve some sort of punishment" he smirked.

          He flipped me over and pulled my underwear down. "Don't you dare" I threatened. "Too late" he chuckled. Smack right on my ass and let me tell you it is was in no way pleasurable. It hurt like a bitch, he gave me about ten spanks on my ass and by the time he was finished tears were streaming down my face and my butt was sore. He got up and left the room. I was afraid to move because of the pain so I just laid there and drifted off to sleep.