Chapter 8

The pic above is how I envision Sarah's house....

Sarah's POV

       The ride to my house was silent. Miguel kept that stupid smirk on his face and my hands were begging to slap it off. The sound of a phone ringing broke me out of my daydream of murdering him. "Yes Santi?" he barreled out. "Make sure to dispose of the body" he spoke. "yes in a barrel of acid" he carried on. Bitch what the fuck? I mentally screamed at him. He's the gangleader of X-treme fuck you thought? My inner bitch voiced out. He gave me a sideway glance as he hung up the phone.

       "Do you even know where I live?" I questioned. "yes I did a background check on you" he replied. That bastard. We both stayed silent until we reached my house. As we the black wrought gates to my house opened up to let us through I saw both my parents car parked out front. That's strange they aren't usually home on Saturdays.  There was also a black SUV parked in the driveway. "Mom! Dad! I'm home" I yelled as we walked through the front door. "We're in here sweetie" my mom replied from the living room. I guided Miguel to where they were.

They both sat on the love seat with enthusiastic faces. My father rose from the chair and came towards us. "Aah Miguel you're here" he spoke. What the actual hell? "y-you know h-him? " I questioned my father. "Yes Miguel called last night and told me about the marriage and you WILL get married to him" he commanded. "But dad I just turned eighteen and how can I get married to someone like him?" I all but screamed. Miguel's jaw clenched and his face got red. "someone like me huh? I suggest you watch your mouth cariño or someone might get hurt" he threatened.
         I looked towards my mother who seemed unfazed by all this. "Mom are you really gonna let this happen?" I questioned her. She nodded her head yes. "It's for the best sweetie" she pacified. It was then I noticed the three men and a woman who were all stationed in different corners of the room, their faces were emotionless.  " Julius and Essy get her stuff from her room!" demanded Miguel. They nodded and proceeded upstairs. "The third floor is her room" my dad bellowed at them.

             I looked at my parents my eyes full of betrayal. How could they do this to their own daughter I thought to myself. "Can I at least get to tell Ariana about this?" I asked Miguel. "No" he replied bluntly. No sooner his puppy dogs came barreling down the stairs with my suitcases in their hands. "let's go" Miguel gruffed and started pushing me.

          I hissed and he grabbed ahold of my hand and proceeded to walk towards the front door. I looked back at my parents with a look of deceit and betrayal upon my face as tears began to stream down my face. Miguel shoved me into the car as my suitcases were loaded into the trunk. I sat in the car and looked out the window. Miguel started the car and we drove off. I put my head against the window with my last thoughts being my parents gave me away to the devil.