Chapter 7

Sarah's POV

          I felt as if I was on a bed of clouds, warmth surrounded me and I snuggled into the arms that were wrapped around me. Wait what? My eyes flew open and I came face to face with low and behold Miguel Rodriguez.
           I tried to get up but his arms trapped me. Only then I realized something. I WAS IN MY BRA AND UNDERWEAR and then ladies and gentlemen I did what any girl would do in this situation I let out an ear piercing scream.
            Everything else happened so quickly, Miguel being startled awake which resulted in him jumping off the bed and getting tangled in the duvet that I so happened to be wrapped up in, making me roll off the bed with me falling on him and let me tell you it wasn't like in those movies where the girl falls on the guy and it becomes romantic and they kiss . Nope.
         My face was pressed against his manhood and my lady part against his forehead . I scrambled to get up but he didn't let me get up. "don't move gatito" he grunted out "I like this position" I was pretty sure my face was red as a tomato. He then pulled my legs so my private part was  flush against his face, and to embarrass me further he placed a kiss on it.
            He released my legs and I scampered off of him. He also got up chuckling as he did. " aye mamacita I could get used to waking up like that. Except for the part where we fell off the bed and you screaming." he spoke. "D-dont expect i-it to happen a-again" I said shakily trying to not let him know it affected me. "oh it will" he retorted slyly.
            "Where's my dress?" I snapped. "Now why would I tell you? I'm enjoying the view" he replied while shamelessly checking me out. Is this guy bipolar? Didn't he threaten me at gunpoint last night I questioned myself. "I want to go home" I demanded. Suddenly his demeanor changed and he stalked up to me. Oh dear this is where I die now.
            He shoved me against the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat. "Listen here princesa, You don't get to make orders around here. We are getting married by the end of the month whether you like it or not that is unless you want your loved ones to die then so be it." he spoke in that menacing tone of his.
          Tears were streaming down my face. His grip around my throat was tight and I was sure there was a handprint. "why me? There are so many other girls out there. I only turned eighteen yesterday. " I spoke through tears.
           "You see in my world we are required to have a wife and you cariño are the lucky girl chosen to be my bride" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "and well you know what will happen if you don't comply" he shrugged.
           I felt completely helpless. "so my little bride to be, get dressed and I will take you home so we can get your stuff because guess what? You're moving in with me." he hollered. "your dress and shoes are in the closet just through that door he said pointing to a white door while walking into what I assumed was the bathroom." And don't try to escape, you would not succeed with the type of security I have" he boasted.
           I can't believe it this psycho is making me marry him. We don't even know each other. What am I going to tell my parents. Or Arianna? Speaking of which she's probably worried about me.
               I walked into the closet and was amazed everything was neat and smelled like him. I saw my dress on one of the hangers and took it off. I carefully slipped it on and tried to pull the zipper up but failed. Warm and calloused fingers glided up my back, pulling the zipper up and leaving a trail of goosebumps.
           He walked to where his t-shirts hung and grabbed a black armani exchange jersey and took out a black converse jeans that were ripped at the knees. It was then I realized he was only in a towel and I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down his abs and v-line. I blushed when he caught me looking and he gave me a panty wetting smirk and winked at me. I quickly walked out the closet and sat on the bed waiting for him to finish put on his clothes.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE