Sans X Reader (NEW)

Okay, time for a new rating.

I am very aware that my old rating for this ship was...well... rude as frick.

So, instead of constantly getting angry people who just get pissed at me when I try to explain that this chapter was from half a year ago and I'm not like that anymore, I'll just change it to how I really feel.

I know what I said before, about keeping my mistakes up and not being ashamed of them. But if people refuse to forgive you for them, then the point in the lesson I was trying to show loses it's purpose, and just shows the worse in people. All this chapter was showing was the absolute nastiest sides of my past self, and I'm done showing it off to the world.

So here we go.

Sans X Reader.

I will stand my ground on one point I had, which was there are too many of these that are purely about sex. I understand completely that there are some with wonderful stories, like my friend ElinaViolets Sans X Reader.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't read something because I want porn, I read something because I want to feel something. Again, my opinion, if you disagree and do read for porn, cool, I'm not dissing you, I'm just saying how I feel. I'm not even saying that it's wrong for you to like porn, but my personal beliefs and morals do not agree with pornography or it's practice.

But other than the stories that are just pure sex, I don't mind them. Granted, I only read a few that my friends write, but that's because I trust them to give me a story that will actually make me think about a life lesson and not even focus on the ship.

Stories that focus on life lessons are stories that I like.

Even my sansby fanfics focus heavily on moral stand-puts, the ship being put off to the side as a minor role. So if I were to read a Sans X Reader, I would want a lesson to be a focal point, not the romance.

And once again, that's just how I think, I understand that others read for pure romance, it's just not what I read for.

In no way do I have an attraction to Sans, but I understand that A LOT of people do. Which I'm cool with as long as people aren't over the top with it.

I hope this cleared the air.

Ship Rating:

Does it really matter...?