Celebrity Crush

Okay guys.

This is something that I really need to talk to you all about.

No, I am not the one with the crush, but one of you may be.

So, I have an apology for the Sans X Reader chapter I made, because I realized that I was way too harsh and unfair, and would like to give you how I really feel about the topic in general.

It is completely fine to have a celebrity crush on a character in a game or movie. It is fine to want to cuddle or snuggle with them, because you find them to be very endearing. Maybe you really like them and wish they were real so then you wouldn't feel as embarrassed for having a crush on an entity that is non existent.

Let me use, I don't know, Sans, as an example. I realize that A LOT of this fandom seems to have a crush on his character, which in all honesty, it does make sense why. He was created to be a fan favorite, trust me, Toby Fox did not do that on accident, just look at Sans' character arch. Sans has a comical and overall charming personality, he is even popular within the game, as we see when he walks into Grillby's and everyone immediately greets him. But at the same time, when we see his lost soul, we get a sense that he is hiding more than he's letting on, making him feel extremely relatable to most players. So I can see how people would indeed develop almost a celebrity crush on him. And people who do want to hug or snuggle with him, it's okay, as long as you keep it to yourself and don't go badgering other people about it when it makes them feel awkward or uncomfortable. So, if you do have a crush towards him or the other characters, don't feel bad about it.

However, there is point where I draw the line.

If you are going around, claiming that a character only loves you and if someone else likes them then they should go "kill themselves" it is not okay.

Or if you non-stop talk about the character "loving" you and keep badgering people who might have them as their username to do a RolePlay with you, then that is not okay.

I hope you guys are getting what I'm trying to convey.

But yeah, to kinda wrap it up, it is okay to have a crush on a character, it really is, and I would hate for one of you to have felt embarrassed after reading my Sans X Reader, thinking it was directed towards you, because it wasn't. It was directed more towards people who take it to a new extreme.

Ship Rating:

???/20 HP