UT Sans X UF Papyrus ( Kedgeup )

( Welp... R.I.P search history...again.....at least I had a heads-up this time >~<)

( Also I'm gonna try to keep this PG but it's hard with this ship considering what it's based around isn't exactly for younger audiences.)

Well......Um......this is ..... interesting....

I am...familiar with this ship after I stumbled into the comic that was done by the same artist I got the picture from.... to say the least, I am not a fan of this ship.

For one, there is still the fact that despite being from different timelines.... they are still brothers. And sure, from the comic, you can see Papyrus DOES want to...."have fun"..... with Sans, but in my opinion.....it's a no.

To be honest with you guys, I just don't see Sans' personality wanting to have anything to do with this version of his brother, if anything, he'd probably be disgusted by how he treats UF Sans. UF Papyrus seems to want to make Sans his... "play toy"... because he shows more strength than UF Sans does ( poor thing ;-;). And Sans isn't exactly an idiot and probably fully understands that that's all UF Papyrus wants from him or any other Sans, which in my opinion, he'd probably be even more disgusted with that little fact running through his mind.

I do understand that Underfell is a completely different universe with a completely different moral set-up, but that moral set-up doesn't necessarily translate to UT Sans, and in his head he'd probably find UF Papyrus' morals to be revolting.

The reason other people might ship this is most likely because of their interpretation of UT Sans. They might see a more sadistic or sexual side to him, while I see him as easy-going and father-like. Trust me, I've seen plenty of people who view UT Sans as way more aggressive than how I personally see him ( aggressive in more senses than one if you get what I'm going at).

But overall, I'm not a fan of this ship what-so-ever, and especially do not like how much pornography comes from this ship. It's like Flowey X Sans all over again.

Ship Rating:

0/20 HP

Also, shout-out to Starbellwing for the request for this ship, hope you liked it, mate!