10K

Woah...

10K...

Thank you guys so much for this, despite this being my most hated book.

I will continue to work hard to be neutral with my opinions, even though I still haven't succeeded in keeping everyone happy, which really hurts me to see you guys hurt.

I want you guys to just see my stand-put as how it is, and please know that if you disagree with me, then that is fine. Just please be... respectful... honestly, I've gotten a few people (very little, but enough for me to realize my errors) becoming angry at me for them, then completely ignoring me when I try to apologize for hurting them.

I will also be going through and changing opinions, because I feel it's the best thing to do.

I wanted to keep up my mistakes and show people that I'm only human too, and that it's okay to make mistakes sometimes, but that lesson has completely gone out the window. I realize that all these do is show the absolute worse sides of me, and I am so sorry for that. I want you guys to feel respected, and sometimes I fail to do that.

I hope with all my heart you can forgive me for my mistakes. I am not putting blame on anyone else but myself. It's my own fault for not being considerate enough, the back-lash I got from a couple people I completely deserved.

Have a good, day, night, whatever it is for you.

Thank you for reading.

And I'm sorry to those I have hurt.

Love you,

Turtle.