Pafriskus (Papyrus X Frisk) (OLD and NEW)

((OLD))

........

........

........

Ha.....ha.....

Ha.....ha.....ha....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

....... I'm ready to get slaughtered....

I don't mind this.....

*sees stampede of angry fans coming at me*

*Holds up blue stop sign* W-WAIT!!! LET ME EXPLAIN!!!

Okay... First of all.... HE'S THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THE D*MN GAME THAT YOU ACTUALLY GO ON A DATE WITH.... granted, it was a flop, but he's still the only one. ( SANS TAKING YOU OUT TO DINNER WASN'T A DATE! He literally did it to talk about an old lady behind a door, then scare the skin off you.)

Also, they are both still kids. Now, I can already hear you yelling, "PAPYRUS ISN'T A KID!". But, there is evidence in the game supporting that he is a kid. One piece of evidence is his overall behavior is very childish, no one can deny that. Another piece of evidence is that he doesn't actually have a job, he just pretends to be a sentry. His station is a card board box, showing that he doesn't actually have a real station. He seems to just be mirroring his older brother by making a station of his own. I'm sure there is more evidence to support that he's still an adolescent, but we don't need me ranting anymore.

Also, I don't get why so many people would freak out about this, considering Frans is a thing. *glares at Frans ship*

Anyway, that's about it, I feel pretty neutral with this, it doesn't really have anything against it, other than the fact that they aren't the same species.

Ship Rating:

9/20HP

((NEW))

Same reasons, I just like it more now.

Ship Rating:

15/20HP