Message

I only wish I knew how to responded. First I type " OMG LOVE U OF COURSE " then I realize I sounded like a complete fan girl!!!!! Then I deleted it. Then I said " awesome bro you know what sound dope " I sounded like a guy. I tried about 20 other ways Then I just responded how any other normal girl would. I just said " OMG I love your work, it was been awesome to go with u."
I was surprised he texted back in least than 1 minute. He said " Sounds like a plan. Send me your address so I know where to pick you up. What about Saturday?" I know it sounds weird to give a random person your address but hey it's JC!! I responded back with a smiley and winked face and my address. He texted back " I got to bed but stay cloudy ☁️" I swear I felt like melting.

The next day, ( Friday ) I went shopping I just love it. I found the perfect outfit for our little movie date!! It was a light purple dress with a cut out by the stomach and beautiful detailing at the end. I fell in love. Then I decided to go to vans the store to get a new pair of white vans. I couldn't wait for the next day!!! I woke up with a text.
Jc⛅️ : "Hey, I'll be there around 5"

When I went to go see the time and I see 4pm I guess I over slept and missed breakfast and lunch WOW!
Me : can't wait to see you!! Kk I'll get dressed.

It took me 29 minutes to get the right text to send to Jc.

I put on my outfit put on my makeup with a glittery eyeshadow. I put my hair in a high pony tail with a sliver bow.

Then I hear a knock at the door and it was JC! The real JC! He was walking in my home for me!!

Jay's POV

I opened the door, this guy looked like a fool. I remember Jadah watching him on YouTube and drooling which was nasty!!

" HEY JADAHHHHHH, YOUR DATE IS HERE "

JC's POV

Jadah's brother was tall, he had a Afro and he was giving me the mean eye but I didn't mind I was about to take yet prettiest girl on a date!! She walked the stairs even prettier than I remember I began to feel hot and sweaty. When she saw me her brown eyes lid up.

" you look stunning "
She said " you don't look to bad yourself "
I could tell this was gonna be a good night.
Then she fell down the stairs with her staring at me and not looking where she was going she tripped off a PS4. Lucky I caught her.

Jadah's POV
I could see in jc eyes that he was happy to be here. I was so embarrassed when I was falling then he caught me!! Wow I surprise he didn't put me down at first cause I'm a little on the chubby side but aren't we all? And we walked out and our date began.