The one dress for me

Jadah's Pov

I decided to bring Kian's girlfriend, Nayeli Marcia. She has ombré hair, shoulder length, brown eyes but wears blue contacts. She's soo pretty. I've always really thought she should be a model. Maybe today we become closer friends.

Then There is Bria. She's connor's girlfriend. She has golden blonish hair with huge hazel eyes. We had been close but not really close because of all the things going on in our life's.

Rihanna, Ricky's best friend. More like friends with benefits so I decided to invite her to Maybe get her relationship with Ricky more public. She has short curly brown hair with purple tips. She is really short.

Of course I brought Isabella and Cassandra. I brought my brothers also jack and jay, because I can't bring my mom......but this is a celebration and hopefully she will like the wedding dress I pick today.

" What type of dress would you want to wear for your big day? " The lady said that was gonna be helping me pick my dress

" Princess like dress " I simply responded

Me and the lady were looking through the dresses finding no luck until I saw it. It was a pink dress a light baby pink, with a beading all around the waist for the belt, with glittery touches of sliver at the end of the dress. This was perfect. I've always wanted to find a dress that made me look like Ariel and she would totally wear this. I feel beautiful. I told the lady I wanted sometime to reflect on myself with the dress before I show everyone the dress.

" You look amazing " it sounded like my mom voice. I must be crazy. I am by myself. No I'm not my mom's spirit is in this room watching over me.

" I love you " I whispered.

Then I felt a cold breeze past me. Bye mom. Be there for my wedding. As I walked out the dressing room to where my friends and brothers were I saw people gasping and awwing.

Then I saw my them.

" You look beautiful. Jc is a lucky guy, you know? " Jay said breaking down in tears. He has always been a protective brother but he has never ever cried over or about me. I knew this dress was the one and I knew jc would love it to. After we bought the dress we all decided to get food afterwards.

" jadah? " Nayeli asked me. Surprising me.

" Yeah? "

" I wish I could have a relationship like yours with kian. "

" Don't want ours. Want yours "

After that long day I decided something that would change something....