Sure

RECAP

At 11:20pm last night Megan and Michael Starlight died of a car crash

____

THANKS FOR 1.2K

____

Jc's POV

She just got back in touch with her parents. It's not just that, they have a baby. Where is that baby going? Hopefully with us. Jadah didn't really say anything she just stood there and motionless then she suddenly moved to kiss me.

" I love you. Please don't leave me " she whispered

" I love you too. Why would I leave you? "

" Because I have to take care of Isabella" she said crying

" No " I whispered she locked eyes with me " we take care of Isabella"

_____

It's been like a month since we took Isabella in. Me and jadah are getting married in like 4 months. She is really excited. Cassandra is 1 now. We decided we would have a small party for her. Jadah's album was a big hit. Jadah admitted her past to the world. #jadahstrong was trending. That girl have been through a lot and I'm happy I'm the one she turns to.

____

Jadah's POV

I think this was suppose to happen. All my life I was suppose to take of Isabella. Maybe my parents suppose to be like that. Maybe they were suppose to get pregnant. Maybe they were suppose to...die. It's been like a month and We decided We aren't NOT gonna raise Isabella as our own. One day she'll find out the truth and be mad so she calls me sis and calls jc bro. I'm getting married to jc in 4 months. I can't even believe it. Today I'm gonna pick out my wedding dress. I invited......

Enter the contest and I'll announce the winners!! ENTER

WIN