New names part 2

Jadah's POV

I've been thinking and thinking about what my name should be. I couldn't really find out that fit me. I finally looked up my name and it means

" You are honest, benevolent, brilliant and often inventive, full of high inspirations. You are courageous, honest, determined, original and creative. You are a leader,You can do well in position of authority, and prospers in intellectual and professional fields. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it. "

That name really fit me and I decided I was name Jadah for a reason, My parents have had lots of mistakes in their life's but the one of the only things they did right was my name. My name is beautiful and so was my personality and it fitted it perfectly. That's one of the only things I feel grateful that they did. I feel like my name represents my struggle and my past and how brave I am and all the things I go through but honest that name is me. My past, my weakness, my strength, my worth, my life, my presents on this earth.

Jc's POV

Today was the day that we get a new picture of Cassandra and we waited by the computer to see it.

But then the we decided to put the tv while we wait. It is full of jadah not on the market anymore but mostly about her running out about her middle name being druggy. I never thought she would be going through all of this. Then I hear a

** ring **

That's the email tone. It's my mom with 2 pictures. We slowly prepare to see our little girl. Cj ( Cassandra ) she was playing with blocks. She was my quarter. I know what your thinking quarter? Well 1. Jadah 2. Cj 3. My friends 4. YouTube.

" Babe, when are we gonna get our little girl back? " I asked her cause we never really talked about it

" I think we should wait at least 10 years. She needs to be out the spot light for some of her childhood "

" I have an idea. Where we could keep her out her spot light but still have her."

What do you think his idea is? Will jadah prove? Do you like Jadah's choice of not changing her name?