Florida

Almost 900 views 😍😍 y'all rock! But your still my losers 😏

Jc's POV

I've so scared. What if my mom just takes Cassandra away and change everything about her and we lose her forever? What will happen to us? Will me and jadah be that strong? Will we break? Will we break up? Will we be able to move on? Will we get her back? Do we deserve to get her back? Why would my mom do this to us? Why is this happening? This is my punishment for being such a sucky boyfriend by slapping jadah. Josh I'm so stupid. I'm just ugh an awful person.

I think as we ran to try to catch the find the flight my mom is on. Then I thought.. She always wanted to go to Florida. The newest flight to Florida is bordering now. Me and Jadah run to the gate the plane is at. We run pass the guards and on to the plane, and there we see my mom sitting there holding Cassandra, and feeding her.

" Give us Cassandra now. " I stated harshly

" No" she said simply as she kept feeding Cassandra

" excuse me, sir but my mom took my baby and I need her back " I said to the male flight attendance

" Unless you have proof. I'll need you ma'am to come off the plane so we can take the baby girl to where she belongs " the flight attendance said nicely

We showed all the texts from me to my mom and Casey's birth records. Then they gave us Cassandra. I held her in my arms with jadah around my shoulder crying. Cassandra then reached for my mom and my mom held out her hand but I pulled Cj away. She doesn't know. I felt rejection but she will learn to like me.

Jadah's POV

As we got in the car. We turned on some music. I stayed in the back of the car to watch Cj.

" Let's get married " I said randomly

" Now? We just got Cassandra back" he said with a grin

" Now we have Cj I want her to know we are officially a family you know "

" When? "

" In a couple of months? "

We went to wal-mart to get baby stuff and of course people trying to take pictures and a lot of people shouting

" You forgave him? "

" You got your daughter back? "

" Are you happy? "

I ignored them. Obviously those questions were obvious. 1. I wouldn't be with him If I didn't forgive him 2. I wouldn't have her in my arms now. 3. I have my fiancé and my daughter of course I am.

Likey?

Comment

Like

Vote

Share

Bye Losers ✌️