I don't remember

Jc💕⛅️: we should go on our first date officially date, tonight. Don't you think??
Me : sure Justin, where do u want to go?
Jc💕⛅️:I hate it when you call me justin! I was thinking about the mall?
Me: you just made my day by saying that
Jc💕⛅️: pick you up around 12

I put on my favorite creme crop top with my floral skirt, with my white doc marten boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a bow.

Jc's POV
" You look beautiful, let's go in forever 25 "
She bursted out laughing "did you seriously say 25 Jc it's 21"
" It sounds better 25 anyways"
We walked into the store and instantly saw stuff she liked and we went to the dressing room.
" Sorry we don't have a waiting room, we have chairs inside the dressing room " said the worker
" It's okay, you can come in. " Said jadah
I was nervous I mean I never really saw her like you know like just a bra in underwear. Of course I thought about it many times but I'm not demanding. I said in my head. she took off her shirt but of course she had on a tank...great. When she took off her skirt she had cotton shorts under....well that way she was so comfortable about me coming in. She kept asking do I look good in this but I course she did she was beautiful in everything she put on!

Right when she was about to take out her wallet I stopped her and I payed I didn't know you could spend $500.80 in forever 25...I mean 21 but hey anything for Jadah.

Our date went pretty well actually. When we got home jay was asleep and so was Jackson. When we walked in we were in the middle of a hot steamy kiss then we knew tonight was the night. We realized that we didn't want to get caught so we went to the O2l and all the boys were whistling but we didn't care, all we wanted to do is to do the nasty and fast.

** Next Day **
Jadah's POV

" What happened last night " I asked
" I don't remember "
" All I remember is us trying to have sex and you buying me tons of clothes "
"Same here"
"Wait DID WE USE PROTECTION?!?"
" OMFG I DON'T KNOW "

''''''Cling hanger I have a story planned in my head hope y'all like it''''''