Cassandra we'll be comimg over

RECAP

Jc's POV

" Babe, when are we gonna get our little girl back? " I asked her cause we never really talked about it

" I think we should wait at least 10 years. She needs to be out the spot light for some of her childhood "

" I have an idea. Where we could keep her out her spot light but still have her."

----

Jadah's POV

" She can live with us but in secret or she knows we are her parents she just can't tell anyone but she won't live with us though "

" That would work. "

** 2 days later **

We decided we couldn't do that to Cassy. I don't know why I feel like we are choosing our careers over our daughter. We are gonna bring her home when she's 10. She's only 6 months old. Almost a year. We get to go to a birthday party. I can't do it. I can't go. I can barely see a picture of her what makes you think I can go to her birthday party. Not get her anything, not wipe off her face off the birthday cake. I wanna do that. Jc might go but there is no well in hell I'll manage to keep my cool. Me and Jc have become apart but also closer in a way. He's on tour. He'll come back in 3 months. I mostly stay home with all the lights off, no turn, no food, no nothing but my phone to buy toys, clothes, and stuff for Cassandra. Jc's mom usually doesn't take the stuff but sometimes I just like buying it. We had an extra room so I just turned that to her room. Since when we get her, she will be like 10, we are gonna make it cozy for 10 year old. BeanBag chairs, Waterbed, pool table. All pink. With white letters across her wall written " CASSANDRA CLOUDY CAYLEN CASTILLO🎀CASTILLO NO MATTER WHAT "

I just want her to know, she's a castillo no matter what.

** 2 months and 3 weeks later **

Jc is coming in 1 week. I have all of Cassandra stuff ready. I have a small calendar to check off the years until we can get her. Sometime I want to just sleep until then. I went into Cassandra's finished empty room and sat there. I sang a tune.

" Don't worry Cassy. We'll be coming. Don't worry. Cassy. Well be coming, we'll be over, we are coming for our little Cassy "

I sat in the big beanbag chair with a giant C on it. I started to cry. I just want this depressed to be over. I can't have her now, I'll ruin her normal life. "Cassandra Cassandra Cassandra" keeps playing in my head and in my mind. Then I heard my door open. It can't be jc so I grab a pan and head down stairs to the front door.

" Get out " I yelled

" If you want me to " I know that voice it was jc.

" Jc!! " I ran into his arms and we walked upstairs to catch up and unpack his stuff. He had to go to the bathroom and Then he came back with a pissed looked on his face.

" WHAT'S THE CRAP IN OUR GUEST ROOM?!? "

" It would be Cassandra's room "

" ENOUGH WITH THAT BULL. WE DON'T NEED THAT ROOM TO REMIND OF HER. "

" I just thou--- "

I got cut off by a weight on my face and then I realized. Jc just slapped me. He slapped me. He just slapped me. I get up and walk out. I don't know where I'm going but I'm leaving.

Bye Jc

Did y'all hear about Jc's girlfriend? I must say I have mixed emotions!