OMG

Recap

Convo with Austin Mahone

" You wanna go somewhere tomorrow like to a fair? "

___________________________

Jadah's POV

Today was the day I go to the fair with Austin. To be honest I couldn't wait.

( hours after the date )

I knew the date went well. There was fans from here and there. I really started to like Austin. He seemed pretty chill.

Austin💏: I had a great time today

Me : me too

Austin💏 : do wanna go to the Kid's choice with me Saturday?

Me : I would love you

Austin💏: great. Look hot wait you always do 💕

He was a sweetheart. I couldn't even think about Jc I just wanted him.

Saturday

_______

I put on a my dress. I must say I look great. I knew I want to impress Austin more than usual. He came to put me up and I knew this was the night I was gonna remember!

I had a beautiful flowing dress with a flower headband. I had to say I looked pretty hot, I just hoped austin thought that too.

** knock knock **

It's austin!! I can't believe this is happening. This is almost every girls freaking dream. I mean seriously Austin is the next big thing and me even getting the chance to date him is a dream.

" Miss, can I take you to your limo. " It was Austin's limo driver I just kinda wish he came out here and not his driver but when your famous why not?!

When the driver opened the door, I saw austin staring at me with his mouth open, I was soooo confused. Did my make up mess up or something.

Austin's POV

Jadah walked in the limo. OMG she looked perfect I couldn't help myself but to stare. I can't even say anything I'm such a idiot. She just looked confused but I couldn't help it. I didn't know someone could look this good.

" I'm sorry, you just look-- " I couldn't even get the words out.

" I look bad? " Jadah said she was soo sad

" Not even close "

She smiled and we just cuddled as we rode.

I walked around the door to open it for her. I could tell the camera were all on me seeing who was my date. When they saw her pop her head out, they instantly started taking pictures.

Jc's POV

I don't know what I've been doing with my life lately. I mean without jadah. I felt like I had no purpose. I just wanted the pain to go away. I started to cut myself. One night I got really bored so I turned on the tv then I remember the Kid's Choice Awards were on tonight! I know I'm not a kid but hey I mean it's always good. I noticed a really cute couple as I saw the back of them. Then they turned around and I see my true love with him! It was that MOTHER F/$:):. I can't believe it! It's true, she cheated on me. I was about to take her back! I don't know what to do now. I took my knife and I cut my throat a little then I blanked out.

Jadah's POV

It was a great night! Austin won every award he was in! Then as we were about to go the after party. I looked at my phone and I noticed this

" Ricky - 30 missed calls "

" Connor - 25 missed calls "

" Kian - 27 misses calls "

Why were they blowing up my phone?!?

I called ricky and what he told me made me wanna die in a hole. Did he say what I thought he said. Not jc! He wouldn't? Would he? For me? Why me? Why now? Why?

Cliff hanger!! Thanks for all the views 👏👏💕💕😘😘😘☺️☺️☺️