Hi mom hi dad

Jc's POV

It's been a month and Cassandra is the perfect daughter. Everything is perfect right now but of course that isn't going to stay the same. It was a cold winter night and we got a surprise visit.

** knock knock **

" COMING!! " Jadah said as she was holding Cassandra then she passed Cj to me.

Jadah's POV

As I opened the door. There stands my parents, they look cleaner, and they look richer.

" Jadah, we changed, all those years we were gone we got mental and therapist and we got the papers to prove it. All we wanted to do was fix our family, but I'm back baby, and nothing can change that. " My dad said. He was a handsome white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair that is perfectly curled on the top of his head.

" Jadah who is this? " Jc said coming with Cassandra in his arms and walking towards the door.

" This is my parents, Megan and Michael Starlight " I introduced them

" Hi Nice to meet you " my mother said. My mother was the prettiest black woman. She had the longest curly and the prettiest green eyes.

"Mom Dad " I say with tears. I walked up to them and give them a big hug.

" We are so sorry for all we put you through, we were the worst parents ever " my dad spoke up trying not to cry.

" Who is this and who is this little princess?" My mom said pointing to my fiancé and my baby.

"I'm Justin Castillo, but you can call me Jc. I'm her fiancé. This is our baby Cassandra Cloudy Caylen Castillo. "

" You're getting married? I'm a grandfather! " My dad said as he bawled

" Yeah. How did you find me?" I said finally stopped crying

" You are a celebrity. You are always on the news and I just digged in to find your address. " My said with a laugh " can I hold Cassandra? "she said

" You can call her Cj. He is Jc. It's really cute that's it similar " I said with a laugh

" She looks like mm-e " my dad said

" Exactly like you " jc said

" Why do they have cool nicknames and you don't? " My mom said

" Oh yeah I never thought about it "

" What about Jcj? "

" Ha yeah that sounds cool. " I said with a laugh

" Can we stay here for the night? " My dad said

Do you think Jadah will let them stay the night?

Do you think her parents are faking?

Do you think it's gonna stay good?