Chapter 1 // New Arrival

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN!" I scream at the shadow flying me across the sky, "I SAID PUT ME DOWN." I yell once more. The shadow obeys and drops me at the height we were at, "OMG OMG, PICK ME UP." The shadow swoops down below me and grabs my hand again, "You are a real dick you know?" I ask and the shadow shrugs it shoulders. I stay quiet for the rest of the flight to wherever we were going.

-

I land on my feet  with a 'oof'. I look around and see jungle everywhere. Big ass trees with vines and moss hanging from them. I know instantly where I am. I saw it in the book that Henry lended me. Never Land,

"Out of all places you bring me to this hell hole. Where's Peter then?" I ask the shadow and as if on cue the whole Lost Boy pack comes running from the tree line. Chanting and whooping like idiots.

The first one who notices me jogs over to where I am standing. 

"Whats this then?" A tall boy with a hoodie and a scar across his face asks, running my hair through his fingers. I slap his hand away and glare at him. 

"This is something that if you touch it, it will cut off your dick." I shrug, giving him a innocent smile. He backs away.

"Pan is going to like you." The boy replies.

"What am I going to like?" Peter lands on the ground behind me. I turn around and my smile drops. I try my hardest not to pull a disgusted face.

"Her." The boy pushes me forward. Peter cocks his head and smiles.

"She doesn't look like much." It takes all of my will not to punch him and knock that stupid smile off his face. 

"Oh, I am much more than you expect Peter." I spit at him. In the time period of about 10 seconds he has pinned me against a tree with a knife pressed against my throat.

"It is Pan." All of a sudden it goes quiet. I quickly do a pressure point to his hand which makes him drop his knife which lands in my hand, I trip him and pin him to the floor so he is lying on his back with my knees pressed to his outstretched arms, my butt resting firmly on his chest. The knife pressed to his neck. It all happened so quickly that he didn't have time to react.

"What ever you say. Peter." Peter struggles against my weight and somehow manages to push me off him. I fall to my side and am quickly pulled to my feet by my hair. I am eye to eye with Peter, my feet dangling off the ground. I kick him in the knee and he doubles over, releasing my hair. I quickly swing my foot forward in a powerful front foot kick making contact with Peters face. He falls onto his stomach. I see he has a cut underneath his eye. I smile at this, "You fight like a girl."

"Maybe I let you win." Peter spits blood from his mouth and stands up. Healing himself.

"Or maybe you're just a pathetic little  boy who fights like a girl." I laugh in his face before walking off into the jungle. Not exactly knowing where I am going.

I walk for what feels like 20 minutes before I realise I'm back at camp. I grunt and turn around and start walk off again. Another 20 minutes before I see the all too familiar face of stupid Peter. He had put some spell on me so I always come back. I let out a frustrated scream and sit down cross legged at the tree line. All the boys laugh at me but when I send a glare their way, they shut up. "Why wont you let me leave." I growl at Peter.

"Because I have a proposition for you. You stay here for 50 days and survive in Never Land you can go home, but there are some rules:
1. You have to participate in every game/ challenge.
2. You will be treated like a Lost Boy.
3. You will train with the Lost Boys.
4. You cant fall in love with me.
If you cant obey those rules then you will have to stay on Never Land forever." As soon as Peter says I will stay here forever all the Lost Boys yell and throw their fist up in the air.

"What if I say no?" I dare to ask. Getting up and walking towards Pan. "Then what will the beloved Peter Pan do? Kill me on spot?" I taunt. I walk right up to him, looking up at him because unfortunately he is much, much taller than I am. "Because if so then please get it over with." I know I have made him angry because his eyes have gone from an emerald green to black. He pulls out his knife and brings it to my throat. "Do it." I whisper, "Its not like I'm needed anyway." I say the last part barley audible.

"Why would I kill you when you will just die on your own. TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE. A MASSIVE PARTY FOR THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR GROUP." Peter yells the last part of his sentence, whispering the first part so only I will hear it.

"I'm not part of your little group Peter."

-
Edited on 16.05.2019