Chapter 6 // In your dreams

Forever. I have been in this cage for forever. I have counted 5 nights. I have been in this cramped cage for 5 nights, you know that means 6 days. Pan has not allowed any of the boys to see me and has brought me on a dinner a day but he brings a 2 litre water every morning and fills it at night. I haven't bothered to look at him and I haven't been eating. I ate for the first 3 days but then gave up hoping it would kill me.

"You have to eat." I hear a voice, making me jump. I don't turn around. I feel the cage door open. "What you're not even going to look at your best friend." Jacob, Jacob came to visit me. Wait does Pan know. Is he going to get in trouble for this? I feel him untie my hands. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. Still half in the hanging cage

"I have missed you so much, you don't understand how bad it is in there." I whimper, letting tears fall down my cheeks. Jacob squeezes me.

"I know I missed you too." Jacob whispers, running his hand down my hair. I had taken it out the day I got caged.

"How are the others, Tommy?" I question, pulling back to see the face of my best friend.

"Wow, Spencer, you eye has gone completely down. It looks like nothing happened." Jacob brushes his thumb underneath my eye. Totally oblivious to my question.

"Yeah, except something did happen." I whisper, trying my hardest not to cry. How could one boy that I hadn't even known for so long make me feel so small, so unwanted? How does one make me, a thief who has no emotions and love the life on the run, so broken on the inside?

"Come on, Pan sent me to get you because he thinks you earned your lesson." Jacob puts me down and starts to walk away but as soon as my feet hit the ground I feel dizzy. The world spins beneath me.

"Ja-" Is all I manage to get out before I collapse to the floor. Jacob running towards me is the last thing I see. 'This is Pans fault' is the last thing I think before the world stops spinning and goes black.

_

"She is under nourished and dehydrated." A voice says.

"This is my fault. If I had of stayed until she drank some water and ate her meal she wouldn't be sick." Another voice rings through the air. I try to open my eyes but cant. I let a small whine leave my lips and suddenly a hand is clamping mine.

"Spencer?" I don't move or make a sound, "Spence, if you can hear me squeeze my hand." I try my hardest to squeeze the hand but all it does is just wiggle a little bit.  

Suddenly I feel lips on mine. My eyes shot open. I see Pan there kissing me. I shove him back, suddenly all my energy coming back to me.

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask. Feeling flustered by Pans lips being on mine.

"It worked."

"What worked? Why did you just kiss me when just yesterday I was cramped in a cage because you said so." I basically yell, pointing a finger at him but he doesn't seem fazed.

"True loves first kiss can fix any sickness." Pan whispers. Running a hand through his hand, pacing back and forth through his tent.

"W-What?" I stumble on the word. Pan doesn't answer, he just comes over and kisses me again, fireworks go off everywhere in my body. My fingers and toes start to feel fuzzy like cotton wool. My knees start to give up on me. Pan kisses me full with passion and love. He pulls away all too quickly for my liking.

"Did you feel that?"

"Like I was in heaven?" I ask and Pan nods.

"Like all you wanted to do was melt into the kiss?" I nod, slightly confused, "That is true loves kiss." I shake my head, not keeping up.  

"You are my true love and I am yours." Pan simply says. I just stand their still confused even though I totally understand. I pull Pan closer and kissed him again. The same feeling as before. I pull away.

But that doeskin make sense, since the moment I got onto this stupid island I have felt nothing but hatred and anger towards the horrible human being standing in front of me. We cannot be soul mates, I refuse to let it be. 

"Just checking that it wasn't like a once timer." I sigh. "What does this mean?" I ask. I will admit that I loved the idea of Pan being my soulmate. But he hurt me, he physically and mentally hurt me. I my mind is telling me not to trust and forgive him but my heart is telling me to just let go and forgive him and to just see where the road takes us. I let out a agitated sigh. I flop back onto the bed. Running my hand through my hair. 

"What wrong?" Pan asks. I debate whether to start calling him Peter again.

"Who were you talking to before?" I ask.

"Felix." Peter shrugs, "Come on. I think your friends are missing you." I smile when he mentions my friends. I jump up and grab Pans extended hand.

-

"JACOB!" I scream running and jumping into his arms. He catches me in the air and spins me around.

"SPENCER." He yells. He puts me down and pulls back. "How are you feeling? I thought you died, you weren't breathing." Tears well up in his eye.

"I'm perfect. And alive." I laugh. I look behind Jacob to see Tommy. I break away from Jacob and full on sprint to Tommy. Knocking him to the ground, keeping my arms around his neck we lay on the ground just hugging. Tommy starts crying at some point. I get up and pull him up.

"I missed you so much." Tommy cried and I stroked his hair.

"I know, I missed you too but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I smile

"Wait so your not leaving the island?" Tommy's eyes lit up.

"Ah. I dunno kiddo. I mean Pan already think I have done something wrong and broken one of the rules But I think I haven't done anything but lets just see how time plays out."

"Wait you called Pan, Pan." Tommy looks between us confused. I shrug and go hug the other boys.

-

"I swear to god Pan if you play goddamn flute I am going to shoot you in your sleep." I complain. They boys are all celebrating my 'wellness'. Pan gives me a cheeky look before going ahead and playing the stupid Flute. "That it your going to die." A smirk plays at his lips as I stand up. Pan stands up as well, making me have to look up at him. I grunt and pretend to sit back down but instead of sitting down I push Pan with all my might. He stumbles and trips over a stick. I don't hesitate to pin him to the ground. Sitting in the same position from when we first met. My knees on his wrist, butt firmly against his chest. My dagger against his neck.

"Deja vu?" I ask, innocently smiling. All the boys have stopped look at what all the commotion was about.

"No because the first time this happened I didn't do this." I was totally unprepared for when Pan reached up and kissed me. Rough and passionately. He gets his hands free and they soon find my waist. I was also unprepared for when he flipped us over so he was straddling me. One of his hands holding both mine above my head. The other holding MY OWN dagger to my throat.

"I hate you." I poke my tongue out at him. I look to the side to see all the Lost Boys watching us smiling.

"No you love me."

"In your dreams."

-
Words- 1302
(Not including A/N)

So I hope you enjoyed and if you did please be sure to smash that Vote button.

I'm sorry if this chap was confusing I'm not good at writing about that type of stuff but I hope you kind of understand.

So basically Pan and Spencer are soul mates.

THRID UPDATE ON THIS BOOK TONIGHT I AM ON FIRE, FIRE I TELL YOU!!! Be proud guys <33

But I love you lovelies <33

~ oKAY_Robbie

EDITED ON 19/12/18