Chapter 17// Just a dream?

"Pan I don't think this is right." I say, following after Pan. I had only just gotten back to camp with Jacob when he was already strategizing for a battle. A battle which he knows he would win.

"Well I do and you don't get a opinion." Pan snaps, abruptly stopping which makes me run into his back. Rubbing my now sore head I let a scrowl cross my face.

"I'm giving Henry back." I say still rubbing my head.

"And since when did you think you could make those decisions?" Pans voice is calm. Which scares me. A lot.

"Nevader did if you must know. She said and I quote, I need you protect the island. Even if it means going against Peter." I may be lying but Pan doesn't know that. His face softens for a moment but hardens again.

"I am not finished with him." Pan rolls his eyes.

"What. What on Gods for thanking Earth is Henry for now? You have kept him in a cage for a week. You don't need him. You just want to keep him here. Do you know the pain that your putting his parents and family through?" Pan starts walking away. I don't follow this time, instead I got to the cages where Henry is being kept.

-

"Where are you taking me?" Henry asks for the 29474397th time on this trip. You would think that he would be grateful.

"Stop asking before I literally kill you." I adjust the bow over my shoulder to make the point. I continue trudging through the forest, covering my eyes from the blazing sun.

"Fine. What are we doing." Henry asks. I turn and have to look up at him. B.itch has grown a mile. 

"If you must know. I am taking you to your parents so you can go home and live your life how your supposed to. No one should be stuck on this island if they don't want to be. As much as I dislike you, your parents miss you so much." I turn and start walking .

"Parents?" Henry asks, "Mom and Regina are here?" Henrys head perks up and I cant help my smile.

"Yes and Snow and Charming and Hook. Even Rumple came." I say and step into a clearing where Henrys family has set camp. Straight away everyone's weapons are pulled, including my own.

"What do you want?" Regina spits at me.

"Just wanted to return something that belongs to you." At that cue Henry walks into the clearing. Henry runs to his mom and they both embrace each other, "Your welcome." I say, doing a little curtsey, everyone stops to look at me but I don't pay attention before I teleport back to camp... Which is chaos.

-

"What are you doing?" I shout at Kian as he runs around.

"Pan is pissed. He's really pissed that you gave Henry back. He's got us all running around doing his jobs while he sits in his tent and sulks. I suggest you do not go in there. He will tear you apart."

"I'm gonna go in there." I say before walking off.

"Don't go in there Spencer." Kian yells after me but I ignore him. I can deal with Pan. There's very little much that he can do to me that I haven't dealt with before.

"Pan. Get your lazy ass out of here and go do your jobs. You cant sulk in here." I say as I enter. Pan has a pretty big tent with heaps of different little rooms, he walks out of the third one on the right.

"Get out." I would be less frightened if he was yelling. But no his voice is low and threatening.

"No." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Get out now before I do something we will both regret." Pans voice stays low. 

"I'm not leaving until you get over your sulk." I say.

"I don't mean the tent. I mean get off Neverland. I don't want you here." I am taken back by his words.

"What?" I ask. My arms dropping to my sides.

"Get out. Get out. GET OUT!" Pan screams at me. I back up as Pan walks forward, towards me, with his hands out stretched like he would choke me.

"Pan. Pan stop." I fall over and land on my bum, "PAN STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I scream as his hands latch around my throat, squeezing. 

"Spencer wake up." I wake with a jolt while someone shakes my shoulders. My face is wet with tears and my entire body is sweating and shaking, "You were screaming what happened?" I start to sob and Jacob hugs me, "Its ok Spencer. I'm here." Jacob whispers into my hair as I cuddling into his chest.

I don't say anything. I just sit there and cry. Jacob doesn't ask questions either. I cant believe that was a dream. It felt so realistic. I felt his hands around my throat.

"What happened?" Pan asks as he and the other boys charge into the tent.

"I-I think I have been here for too long. I want to go home." I whisper. Jacob stops hugging me at my words.

"Well to bad because you are like me now. You cant leave the island for a long period of time before you die." Pan turns and storms out of the tent.

"He's right." Jacob whispers.

"You want to leave?" Tommy asks.

"Why." James asks.

"No you cant." Kian says.

"Please don't." Aaron sulks.

"What have we done?" Tyler asks. All these questions being thrown at me I have no time to catch them. I rush out of my tent. 

Dying would be better then staying here.

__
WORDS- 1116

OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. I HAVE BEEN WRITING ANOTHER BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS (Tylea_Darci...plug plug plug) AND THE BOOK IS FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS.

Also I have school and I haven't had internet for the past like week so I am sooooo sorry. BUT WE HAVE OVER 600 READS LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. OHh guys guess what... MY INTERNET BEST FRIEND IS COMING UP TO MY HOMETOWN IN JUNE IM SOOOOO EXCITED TIJEBIUAGW. Anywho, when I started writing this I didn't want it to be a dream but like when I reached like 500 words I was like nope this is what the story is kind of based around so yeah.

IF YOU ENJOYED PLEASE BE SURE TO SMASH THAT VOTE BUTTON. 

love you lovelies <33

~Okay_Robbie

p.s My user is okay Robbie because his name is Robbie Kay... get it... get it... no okay (INSERT WINKY FACE HERE)

EDITED ON 2.05.17