Chapter 22// Day off

It had only dawned on me this morning that Jacob had truly gone. I woke up and went to his tent for our usual morning hunt and found it stripped and empty. That is how Pan had found me crying hysterically for my former best friend. 

That is why we get the day off today. 

So I get ready and put on my bikini with some denim shorts and a crop top over them. Pan had already run off this morning to get something done and took Kian and Clayton with him. So I was left to get Zach ready for the day. Pan decided he wanted to go to the beach. I don't know where the other boys have gone, Felix and Tyler reckon they want to hunt today and Aaron and Tommy went off as well. I have no idea where James went but he hasn't been around for about ten-ish hours.  

"Zach, where are you. You need to put your shirt on." I yell throughout the tent. There is literally no where that he could possible hide. For Gods sake we are in a 8 x 8 square tent. 

"ZACH!" I scream, "You are annoying me!" 

"Come find me!" Zach calls from somewhere within the tent. 

"No you find me." I call out. Zach accidentally bumps into the head of his bed frame and I dive towards where he is. He starts to run away but I grab his tiny arm, "Shirt now." I order and Zach groans but slips his shirt on. 

God I am so glad I have already decided to not have children. 

-

"Isnt this lovely." Pan asks as we sun bathe on the beach. 

Pan was right it was lovely, he had convinced the mermaids to leave the area we were in so that the boys could plan in the water. We had an amazing breakfast and no trouble has happened. Yet. I keep having this weird feeling that something terrible is going to happen and neither Pan or I could stop it. Pan says I am just being paranoid but it is a gut feeling. 

"Zach come on lets go." I call out as I walk out of the tent. 

Zach runs out and takes a hold of my hand, smiling up at me. I smile back at the young boy. It had been only a couple days since he and his brother had arrived and they are already getting thinner. I swear that happened with me as well. In the first couple of weeks I also got really skinny and now I am starting to get some nice toning. 

We get to the beach in an instant with my new teleport transport thing. Pan and the boys have set up a cute little eating area and a tent which I will assume is for sleeping. 

"Do you like it?" Pan asks suddenly appearing in front of me. Zach had run off to swim with Clayton and Kian who was already in the water. 

"Its cute." I shrug, smiling immediately after so Pan knows I like it. 

He plants a kiss on my lips. 

_

"Another strawberry mam?" Pan asks in his British accent. 

I was about to say yes when something literally blew us apart. I went flying and hit a tree square in the back. I fell to the ground gasping for air that didn't seem to fill my lungs. I got a blurry vision of a ship in the middle of the ocean. Still trying to breath a figure roughly picks me up by my hair and holds a knife to my throat. 

"STOP!" EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW!" James? Was that James' voice?

"James. What are you doing? You are one of us." Pan says. 

"I was one of you. How do you think it felt like to be abused every single day. Those horrid games you made me play. The family you once took me from. I DIDN'T ASK TO BE TAKEN PAN! I NEVER ASKED TO COME AND BE A LOST BOY!" James screams and I cringe my head to the side, away from the loud noise. 

"YOU SAID YOU BELIEVED JAMES. YOU WANTED TO COME HERE!" Pan screams back. 

"I SAID I BELIEVED IN FAIRIES! NOT IN PETER PAN YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" I cant help laughing at James, "What?" James' grip on the knife loosens as he gets why I am laughing, "Shut up, I was home-schooled ." James says in a joking tone. 

"At sixteen?" I ask trying to lighten the mood. 

"Yes." I feel James shake his head. 

"SPENCER WATCH OUT!" I hear Clayton call and all of a sudden James slumps onto me, causing both of us to fall face first. 

I roll onto my back to see James face wide with shock and a deep red sticky consistency running down the front of his neck from the back of his neck. I scream for so long that I pass out from lack of breath. 

I don't know how long I was out for but when I wake up I am inside Pan and I's tent with all the boys surrounding me. All but Zach. 

"Where is Zach?" I ask, trying to sit up. Pan pushes me back down. With a flick of his wrist all the boys leave the tent. 

"Zach, uh, Zach has been kidnapped by the pirates." 

I stand so quickly my head spins for a second. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Zach has been kidnapped." Pan says again. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT ON GODS NAME WERE YOU DOING THAT GOT A FOUR YEAR OLD KIDNAPPED?"I screamed at Pan, barging out of the tent. 

"I was saving you for a matter of fact." Pan follows me. 

"SO IN ORDER TO SAVE ME YOU HAD TO LET A FOUR YEAR OLD TO GET KIDNAPPED. HOW MESSED IN THE HEAD ARE YOU?" I walk back into the tent and grab my bag. I start packing it with my clothes and some potions I might need for a trip. 

"What are you doing?" Pan asks. 

"I am packing." I say, shoving him out of the way and walking towards the dining tent, grabbing some food from there. 

"Where are you going?" Pan asks. 

"I am going to get Zach." 

"Yeah? And who will go with you?" Pan asks. 

"Ja- No one. I can do this by myself and obviously you wouldn't care enough for Zach to come along." I start walking to the edge of the forest. 

"Well, when you return my lost boy, don't bother staying." 

That breaks my stride. I hault for a second, not believing what Pan just said, before lifting my chin and walking into the dark forest. 

Did Pan just break up with me? 

__
WORDS (1124)
UNEDITED

BRUHHHHHHH LONG TIME NO READDDDDD. I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE.

BUT GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT 1000 READSSSS.

GOD you guys are so amazing, if this is your first time reading or you are a reader who is coming back from waiting for like 1736839743947 years for me update, I literally appreciate all of you. Please share with your friends and give this a vote. I promise I will try to update as much as possible. 

Love you lovelies <33

~oKAY_Robbie

UNEDITED