Chapter 26// Hes back (pt 2)

I knew as soon as we got to camp that someone special was here.

Just the way that the boys were yelling and crowding on one area was enough.

"Who is it?" I ask as Felix starts walking towards us.

"Someone who is, excited to see you." Felix replies, nodding at Pan.

Pan looked at the crowd then back to Felix before vanishing.

"I swear to God if it is Grace I am going to murder her." I say, recieving a amused look from Felix.

"Its not Grace but I would pay to see that." Felix laughs and I give him a serious look before laughing myself.

"You have no money." I laugh loudly even though the comment wasnt funny.

The yelling from the pack of boys stop as someone shushes them.

Then he steps out of the circle the boys have formed.

Him with his curly blonde hair.

Him with his baby face and brown eyes.

Him with his muscular body that I miss hugging.

Him with that stupid grin on his face that I miss smiling with.

Jacob is back.

"You left." I whisper as soon as he is close to me.

"YOU LEFT ME FOR  SLUT!" I scream and slap him across the face, "And now you have the nerve to come back into MY camp and disrupt MY lost boys?" I ask as Jacob burst out into tears.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

So I slapped him again.

Across the face, chest, arms, head, torso. Wherever I could I made contact with my hand.

Even though I was bashing, or trying to, this boy he just stood still until I broke down crying.

That was when he cradled me in his arms. Hugging me so tightly.

"I hate you." I mumble into his shirt.

"I missed you too."

I step away from Jacob appalled.

"Leave." I said sternly.

"What?" Jacob asked confused.

"I SAID LEAVE. GET OFF THIS FUCKING ISLAND NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I scream at him.

"YOU LEFT ME FOR SOME SLUT AND THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST COME BACK INTO MY LIFE? NO GET OUT." Jacob backs up but I stalk towards him. Ready to kill him if needed.

I feel someone grab onto my arm but I dont bother looking back to see who it is. I just struggle to get out of their grip while continuing to scream insults towards Jacob.

Jacob just stood there and cried. Taking it all in.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

I pulled myself up straight and look at him in the eye.

"If you stay. You will stay in the cages, if you go you will need Pans permission. You have mine." I walk away from him.

Grabbing my bow I walk into the forest.

Why would he do this?

Why does he want to torture me even more then he already has.

I can't answer these questions so I run. I run as fast and as far as I can. I could have easily just teleported to where I wanted to go but feeling the burn in my legs, the heaving sensation of my breath when I breathe.

After what seemed liked hours of climbing and running I finally made it.

Deadman's peak.

I have never been up here before. I was forbidden to ever even think about it.

But today I guess we are breaking each other's rules and trust.

I sit down at the edge and wait, wait for my blasted lover to arrive.

"Get away from the edge Spencer." Well that wasn't long.

"Get away from the edge Spencer." I say mocking him, "why would you care how close to the edge I am? You obviously don't care about how much you hurt me feelings when you go and do shit like this now do you." I stand up and continue to stay very close to the edge of the cliff, just to piss him off.

"Seriously Spencer? Your going to be a child about this?" Pan points his arms up towards me, palms facing out, kind of like how you would walk towards someone who had the potential to hurt you, or themselves.

"Yes. For Gods sake Peter." I shut my mouth as soon as the word comes out.

I said his first name.

He is going to kill me.

Pan dives at me and we both go ass over head towards the ground. 

I scream so loud I'm sure people in the mainland can hear me.

Just before we hit the tree line everything goes black for a split second and then we land in camp.

"I am so sorry, I didn-" I am cut off by a sharp pain in my left cheek. He slapped me.

He slapped me!

And that was when I broke.

My first attack was a sloppy punch towards his jaw when he easily dodged but opened up a beautiful opportunity to kick him in the stomach, so I did.

Our fight ended there. He didn't hit me back. He didn't go for a hit or kick or a pin.

He just stood there, watching me intently.

And then like that, he was gone.