Chapter 7 // Yours?

I woke to the familiar sound of the boys yelling and chanting. Groaning I roll over and try to block the noise from my ears with my pillow. Yet the noise continued. I sigh and get up. Adjusting the shirt I was wearing. Jacob had lended me a shirt to sleep in ever since he saw me half naked. It is a big shirt on me due to my small body. One of the sleeves hung off my shoulder, showing my collar bone. The length of the shirt I was happy with because it came down to about two inches below my bum.

"Will you all shut up. I am trying to sleep." I yell to the boys who were all running around. All of them stopped and just stared at me. I didn't care if I was only wearing a shirt. I raise my eyebrows at them. Jacob drops the logs he was carrying and pushed me back into my tent.

"Don't do that. Don't step into a open field with nothing but a shirt on where there are 8 boys. 7 of which haven't had any contact with a girl in forever." Jacob instructed.

"7?" I ask.

"Pan. We all saw how he kissed you last night." Jacob shrugs.

"What about Tommy huh? He wouldn't even think about anyone that way." I challenge.

"Yeah, lucky little s.hit haven't had his heart broken." Jacob sighs and runs a hand over his face.

I sense this would be a perfect time to comfort him but I am tired and just want to sleep.

"Okay well I love you but get out I want to sleep." I turn Jacob around and push him out of my tent.

"Yeah love you too Spence." Jacob laughs before walking off to finish his job.

I had barely shut my eyes when someone comes barging into my tent.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Pan yells through my tent. I groan and roll over so I was facing the wall of my tent.

"I don't know. What was that?" I ask, my voice mumbled from my pillow.

"YOU. WALKING OUT IN FRONT OF MY BOYS IN NOTHING BUT A SHIRT. THATS WHHAT THAT WAS."

"Oh. I'm sorry your highness. Please forgive me." I retort back. Not in the mood for one of Pans lectures. Suddenly I and ripped from my bed and pushed against my set of drawers. I yelp in pain as the edge of the drawers pushes into my back.

"I am not in the mood for your s.hit. From now on you will not be allowed out of this tent unless you are fully clothed and you will be woken up before the boys so that you can be dressed by the time they are awake."

"No." I say. Not giving a crap about the anger evident in Pans eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"I said no. I can do whatever I want."

"You are doing what I said. I do not want something of mine running around in only a shirt where there are 7 other horny boys around."

"Yours?" I ask laughing, "I am anything but yours. What have you done to deserve me? Hitting me? Throwing me in a cage for a week? Yeah, keep going Pan. You're really winning me over."

"I just thought because of our kiss..." Pan face and voice softens.

"Yeah, well you thought wrong. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to be a little slut and run around in my shirt for all the boys to see." I push Pan off me and point to the flap of the tent, telling him to leave, he hangs his head and walks out of the tent. I let out a agitated sigh and pull at my hair. I get dressed and walk out of camp, weapons by my side.

-

"Well, well. What do we have here?" A unfamiliar voice rings through the dense forest I was hiking.

"A very pissed off girl so if you touch her she will kill you." I say back. Slowly being surrounded by pirates.

"Oh, I think she belongs to Pan if she has fire." A man with a hook for a hand, a small stubble on his face and a canister of what I presume to be alcohol in his free hand, steps forward.

"I DO NOT BELONG TO PAN. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT?" I scream. The pirate looks surprised.

"Boy trouble?" He asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You guessed it." I say back.

"SPENCER!" I hear Pan yell out. I turn my head to the direction of the voice. Then back at the pirate.

"Do you want to go for a walk sweetie?" The pirate asks and I nod my head following him through the jungle.

_

"How would you like to be part of my crew?" The pirate who introduced himself as Killian asked.

"Well I have always liked the name red handed Jill." I shrug, allowing myself to sway along with the ship.

"Perfect, what a perfect name." Killian smiles widely before taking a long swig out of his bottle.

"What would I do. I would not be expected to man the sail." I ask.

"No, you can be my first mate." Smee looks at Killian.

"Then what would I be captain?" He asks.

"You can be cabin boy." Killian laughs, "Welcome to the Crew sweetie." Killian smiles.

--
WORDS- 888
(Not including A/N)

OH SHIT DRAMA.

I'm sorry, I had to add in the name and what she would be doing. Is it weird that while writing that I was saying it aloud in a British accent. And remember I'm Aussie so it probably sound like a cow pooping.

But that you so much for reading, if you enjoyed don't forget to smash that vote button.

Short chapter but it was only a filler. The next chapter is when I think the book is going to come together. Okay so this is my fifth update in 2 days, Guys I think I'm killian-ing it. Hahaha, ok I'm stopping.

WHAT WOULD MOTHER THINK OF MY BECOMING A PIRATE?

love you lovelies <33

~oKAY_Robbie

EDITED ON 19/12/18