Chapter 2 // Lost Girl

"So how are you liking it so far?" A Lost Boy called Jacob asks. I'm currently sitting on a log at 'my' party. It wasn't even a party. It was just all the boys jumping around a camp fire looking like absolute idiots. Peter has been staring at me for about an hour now and I'm starting to think he is a weirdo.

"I'm not liking it at all to be honest. I mean Peter is a creep, there is nothing to do all day and I'm not even allowed to leave the camp so I can explore." I groan.

"It will get better. I promise." Jacob says and pokes my cheek. Causing a small smile to claim my lips. Peter sees this and walks over, instructing Jacob to go dance.

"Nope." I say, standing up.

"Nope what?" Peter says following me out of the party.

"Nope. You. I don't want to deal with you at all." I say, heading in the direction of my tent.

"What do you mean."

"God you're an idiot. I don't want to talk to you or see you, you're lucky that I'm allowing you to breathe the same air as me." I try to control my anger.  Peter brings his flute up to his mouth, "I swear if you play that flute I'm going to shove it down your throat." I say.

"Why?" Peter raises his eyebrows.

"Because you look like an idiot playing with no sound." I know what that stupid flute means and I can hear it loud and clear. I know I'm unloved and lost. I know that I'm a Lost Girl but Peter doesn't need to know that.

"You cant hear the music?" Peter looks totally surprised.

"Nope." I shrug and go into the tent. I flop on the uncomfortable bed and fall asleep almost instantly.

--

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter but it was just a filler and the next chapter is going to be in Peters POV and it is going to be in the same night. But I hope you enjoyed i have massiv plans for this book

IM SO EXCITED I COULD WEE.

Byeeeee <333

EDITED ON 16.05.2019