Chapter 13 // Kidnapped...Again

I get brutally throw to the floor, landing with a groan as my lower back makes impact with the ground. I can feel the bag getting opened and I get dragged out. I am met with the chubby face of the chief of the Natives.

"Oh great, kidnapped...Again." I mumble to myself. I am dragged up so I am kneeling in front of the old man.

"You are the Queen of Neverland?" He asks in English. I'm surprised he knows it. I nod my head and he just burst out laughing, "Well, then Pan should come rescue you right?"

"Probably not." I say. Pushing my luck.

"Do not lie. He will come for you but instead he will meet my army." The Natives that have gathered all cheer, raising their weapons in the air.

"He may meet your army. But he will be the one saying goodbye as he slices your throat." I literally spit in the chiefs face. Bad mistake, very, very bad mistake. He slaps me. Hard. Almost as hard as Pan did but not hard enough for my face to swell.

"You will not speak to me like that." He yells before waving his hand. I am pulled away and thrown into a wooden cage. What is with these people and throwing you?

I yell about every single curse word I know about 7 times. My rage entering but leaving my body as soon as it comes. Shakes come after. Realising that as long as I am here they can do whatever they want to me and I have practically no protection. If I fight back I bet they will punish me twice as hard. God. Where is Pan when you need him. The one time I leave he doesn't come for me. Yeah but the last time it took him a day. But what if he doesn't know I am here. What if he somehow guessed that I was with Killian. He would never think I would be here. I don't even think he knows there are Natives on this stinking island. But he does rule it so...

-

"Spencer." I hear someone whisper and I jolt awake. I look through the darkness and see glowing emerald eyes. I smile through the darkness.

"I thought you would never come." I whisper back. Pan manages to undo the lock and he pulls me into a hug. I latch onto him like their is no tomorrow.

"I would always come for you." He kisses my cheek before I hear a arrow whizzing through the air. I could hear one from a mile away. I try to quickly change our position so I would get hit but it seems as if Pan is stuck to the ground. I scream as I feel the impact of the hit as if it hit me. Pan grunts and falls to the ground. I sink down with him.

"No. Pan don't leave me. Please don't leave me." I cry. My tears mixing with his.

"I'm sorry." He whispers before he fades away. Drawing his last shaky breath. I cry harder.

"Sorry for what? You shouldn't be sorry for anything." I put my head on his bloody chest and scream once more.

--

"SPENCER. WAKE UP!" Someone screams. I feel myself being carried, my body limply jumping around with the movement of someone running. I try to open my eyes but I cant, "Spencer you have to wake up. Its just a dream." The same voice says again. Softer. I cant make it out as Pan or any of the boys. I try to say something but nothing comes out. I can just move my arms and legs. I feel like I'm partially paralysed, "Guys she is moving." The same person yells before I am taken by another person.

"That's a good sign right?" I think the new person holding me says.

"Yes. It is." Another voice says. My head starts to feel dizzy. I moan.

"She just moaned." Another boy says. The lost boys have come to rescue me. My arms and legs are becoming more moveable. I stiffly move and hand to my head and rub my temple. I try to open my eyes and the reluctantly open. My eyes adjust and I see all the boys huddled over me. Including Henry. It feels like I am resting on someone's legs. I look to see who's that someone is and it is Pan. He leans down and gives me a lingering kiss. Like he doesn't want to leave the kiss.

"W-what happened?" I try to say but it sounds horse and is barely audible.

"You got kidnapped and we came and rescued you. It wasn't much of a fight." Tyler shrugged and all the boys nodded. I scan around until I see Jacob. Anger bubbling inside me. I get up and start weakly punching him. Hitting his chest and arms.

"You. This is all your fault." I start to cry. I stop hitting him and Jacob just hugs me tightly. I just stand there, crying into his chest, "I'm sorry. This is my fault." I mumble.

"No. Your right its my fault. I was the idiot who got you angry. If I hadn't had attacked you we wouldn't be in this mess." Jacob sighs and I pull away. Looking him in the eye.

"It both our faults ok?" I finally find my voice, telling that to Jacob and he nods before letting go of me. I am instantly engulfed in a group hug.

"Guys, cant breathe." I chuckle as they let go.

"I cant believe that you got kidnapped again." James laughs at me. I look around for my little brother. I don't find him or Aaron.

"Where's Tommy?" I ask. All the boys face softens and I get this churning sensation in my stomach, "What happened?!" I demand, "Please tell me nothing has happened to my Tommy." I cry.

"Tommy's..." Pan starts but trails off as a tear slips down his face.

__
Words 1003
(Not including Authors note)

OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO TOMMY?? I AM SO SCARED. I ALMOST STARTED CRYING.
AH MAH GAWD. 

IF YOU ENJOYED PLEASE BE SURE TO SMASH THAT VOTE BUTTON. And maybe give us a follow.. idk just a thought.

100 READS THIS IS MASSIVE FOR ME. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Love you lovelies<33
~ oKAY_Robbie

EDITED on the 19/12/18