Chapter 21// New Arrival

**OKAY GUYS WE NOW HAVE THREE PETER PAN ACTORS YESSSSS, LEVI MILLER ^^, JEREMY SUMPTER AND ROBBIE KAY**

"Okay boys, we have two new arrivals today. Zach and Clayton. These boys are coming because Jacob and Grace have requested to leave. I have given them permission and they are leaving today." I am taken back by what Pan says. Jacob wants to leave? My best friend wants to leave the only home he has ever known. He wants to leave me. 

"And you didn't ask me first?" I say. Hurt in my voice. None of the boys seem phased by this. I wonder how many times it has happened before. 

"They didn't want you to know." Pan whispers and a sorry look flashes his eyes. Only a flicker before he returned to his stern 'I am the boss' look. He chose Grace over me.

"What age are they?" Tommy asks, raising his hand. 

"Fourteen and five." Pan says and once again I am taken back. 

"What? You stole a five year old? How sick in the head are you. He is barely a child." I say with wide eyes. 

"I didnt steal them, they like Aaron and Tommy are brothers, Clayton asks to come here and Zach wanted to come too." Assuming that Clayton is the oldest and Zach is the five year old I feel anger rise up inside me. 

"BECAUSE HE IS FIVE. OF COURSE HE WOULD WANT TO GO WHEREVER HIS BIG BROTHER GOES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE A SMALL CHILD!" I scream at Pan. He has no idea what it is like to have a five year old. I remember when Laylah was five, I only being seven and Mom and Dad were so stressed having her. So many tantrums. 

"Do not yell at me." Pan says calmly, "And yes I do know because I had a child once upon a time."

All boy and I gasp. But Pan is only a child, so how could he have had a child.

"What?"

"When?"

"How?"

"Where is the kid?"

"What happened?" Pan dismisses all the questions bar one with a flick of his wrist. 

"I was stupid and gave him up." Hurt and regret cross Pans face and my heart breaks a little for him. 

Changing the topic I tell the boys to get on with their chores and I debate whether to go talk to Pan or Jacob. Jacob would be a better choice considering he is leaving soon. 

Jacob isn't at the cage and he isn't at his tent. If he has left I will probably cry. Walking out to the beach I see two figures sitting down on the sand. I yell out and run towards them but when I see their faces it isn't Jacob or Grace. There are two boys, Zach and Clayton. The older looking boy with short, curly brown hair and bright blue eyes with pale skin grabs his brothers hand. I assume this is Clayton. Zach is so small with longish brown curly hair but bright brown eyes and also palish skin. 

"Hi. I'm Zach. Guess what?" Zach says and brushes a bit of his hair out of his face.

"What?" I ask crouching down to is level. He cutely grabs my hand as excitement brushes over his face. 

"I got here by a shadow. It was big and scary. Clay told me not to be scared but I was. Only a wittle though" The biggest smile washes over my face at him. He was adorable. 

Clayton was tall and like Tommy, not a tank but not a stick with brown curly hair and grayish blue eyes. 

"Yeah? That's amazing. I'm Spencer. I am one of the people in charge around here." I say both to Clayton and Zach, even though I am looking at the smaller boy. 

"I thought Pan was in charge." Clayton cocks his head at me, confused.

"Yeah he is, don't tell anyone, but we all know I am the boss around here." I say with a small smile. Clayton cracks one to but Zach just looks confused.

"In our house Daddy is in control. He scary." Zach's eyes are wide and terrified. I look at Clayton and he mouths the word 'abuse'. How awful. That someone would abuse another person, hurting them over and over. Not only with weapons but with their words as well. My heart melts for both of them and I make a promise to myself that I will take perfect care of these two boys. Coming from a background like that. 

"What happened to your eyebrow?" Clayton asks as I know carry a sleeping Zach through the forest. 

"Oh. I got into a fight with one of the boys." I shrug, considering it wasn't a big deal. But Claytons eyes became as big as Neverland. 

"So one of the boys punched up your face." 

"Yeah." I shrug again, "I won though.." I wink at Clayton and he laughs. 

We step through the field of trees that hide our cute little camp. 

"Here it is."  I say and Clayton's eyes become wide again. His eyes roaming across all of the boys who are running around doing their daily chores.

"Wow. Where's Peter?" Clayton asks and Zach stirs at the loud commotion. I feel a little sick to the stomach when he mentions Pans first name.

"Dont ever call him Peter. He hates it. Call him Pan. Honestly this place is nothing you thought it would be." I whisper the last sentence.

"What?" Clay asks and I shake my head. Zach starts to stir again.

"Lets put this one down and then I will introduce you to everyone." I waved to Clay, indicating for him to follow me while I lead them to the tent that I had the boys set up with two beds. My old tent to be exact. I would have to remind myself to go to the main land and get some books and toys that Zach can play with. 

-

"Boys!" I call out. In almost a instant all the boys are standing in front of me, including Pan. Clayton and Zach are both sleeping in the tent because as soon as we got there they both passed out. Even though Zach was already asleep. 

"So the news boys are here, they are just sleeping so when they wake up I want you all o your best behavior. And remember one of them is only five okay?" 

"What are they like?" Aaron asks. 

"They are like kids. But they come from a bad background so don't be dicks." I say, eyeing up Aaron. He chuckles and I turn to Pan, "We need to talk." I say, walking over to our tent. 

"What?" Pan asks as he lets the flap our the tent fall down. 

"Why did you bring a five year old? He wont be of any use to us. He wont do chores, he isn't strong enough to hunt. He can barely talk and he most likely will have to take a nap every afternoon." I basically yell, "And because he cant get older its not worth it." I almost hit Pan in the face as I am throwing my arms around. 

"We can make a spell that would make him age." Pan says, "It would only take a few months."

"What do you mean a few months?" I ask, curious.

"Well. It depends on how old you want him. How ever old he is aging to is however long it will take. So say you wanted him to be I don't know fourteen. It would take fourteen months for him to grow and yeah." Pan shrugs like it isn't a big deal but my eyes are bulging out of their sockets. 

"Yes we have to, we will have to ask Clayton and Zach first." I say, pulling my fingers through my messy hair. 

"Agreed." Pan nodded. 

"Since are you in such a happy mood." I place my hands on his chest and allow him to grab my waist.

"I guess you bring out the good in me." He leans down and I forget to breath as his soft lips make contact with mine. 

"Pa- oh sorry." We break away at the sound of Kian's voice, "They have woken up." 

"Okay, get out." Pan says while Kian laughs and obeys his orders. 

"Where were we?" Pan asked as he leans down again but I turn away.

"We were about to go see the boys... Pan?"

"Yes love?"

"Can we keep Zach his age for a little longer, hes so fricken cute."  I say while Pan intertwines our fingers.

"Sure," He kisses my hair, "Now lets go meet these boys"

__
WORDS- 1435
(NIAN)

Okay, so I dont think that I have had a chapter this long and I am sorry. idk about you guys but I absolutely adore long chapter and I dont know why I am sorry but this will be unedited again, I think I might just go through and write all the chapters for this book and then go through and edit. idkkkkkk

love you lovelies <33

~oKAY_Robbie 

UNEDITED