Chapter 4 // Lost

"Get up." I hear someone barge into my tent. "If you don't get up you will miss breakfast." I feel someone shaking my shoulder.

"Good, then maybe I will starve to death then having to stay on this stupid island." I groan rolling over so I come face to face with Jacob who is lying on my bed, "Get off you smell."

"Not until you get up." I groan again and sit up, "Good that's the spirit. Now get your to breakfast before all the boys eat it." Jacob gets up and leave my tent. I grunt and get up. Looking down at my basically naked body. I was sleeping in my undies and bra, what if Jacob saw me like this. What if he saw my bra. Oh my god. That would be a nightmare. I get dressed quickly and braid back my hair. I run down to the dining hall and when I barge through the door all eyes are on me. Peter smirks at me and I roll my eyes. Sitting in between Jacob and Tommy. I grab some food and start eating. I finally get a good look at all the Lost boys.

Jacob has a sort of rounded pale face, dark brown eyes and dark curly hair that flops to one side of his face, kind of like Pans.

Tommy is a tall but young boy with mesmerizing blue eyes and more of a pointed face with blonde locks that curl into a mess on his head.

Aaron being the 2nd oldest has a pointed face with defined cheek bones and a sharp jawline. Also has blonde hair that he styles the front into a kind of like baby quiff and a small stubble.

James has a pointed face as well and short black hair. He has dark eyes and a mole on the left side of his face, next to his cheek. 

Tyler has a pointed face and a musty blonde type shade to his hair which he styles up and to the side of his face. He has dark eyes and a small bump under his right eye which I find adorable.

Kian has also a pointed face with dark hair that he styles up into a quiff. He has dark eyes and a sharp jawline.

Felix has a sharp pointed face and a scar running from just beside his left eyebrow across his nose to under his right eye and a fainter scar running up beside his eye so it looks like a unfinished, wonky circle. He has a beautiful shade of green eyes and very, very defined cheek bones. He has been wearing a hood the entire time I have been here so I don't know how his hair looks.  

And then there is Pan.  With his perfect shade of green eyes, his sharp jawline. Amazingly sculpted eyebrows, his little sticky out ears. His brown shade of poop hair that he styles to the side. To me he looks a little like a weasel, a very attractive weasel.

I guess I have been looking at Peter longer than I should have because Jacob snaps his fingers in my face.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Jacob raises his eyebrows at me.

"Does it look like I heard you dumbass?" I roll my eyes.

"Well I said that today you get to pick out your weapons." Jacob excitedly claps his hands and I shake my head at his enthusiasm.

"What do you mean?"

"You get to pick your preferred weapon. Like a bow or sword or throwing knives." I nod my head. This is pretty exciting. But I think I already have my weapon in mind.

-

"Okay so as you know you have to pick one weapon that you will keep for you entire time here." Peter instructed. Looking me in the eye as all the Boys cheer. "So pick wisely, but first." Peter hands me a plain dagger and sheath for it which clips onto my jeans.

I nod my head at Peter as a thank you. He moves aside so I can see the weapons. One catches my eye. A bow beautifully crafted with dark, polished wood and bright blue detailing. I walk over to it and pick it up, the quiver as well. I trace my finger along the delicate design. I have made my decision. I turn around and see all the boys eyes on me.

"Done." I say shrugging.

"Well do you know if you are good with a bow." James questions. In answer I turn around, loading my bow while turning and firing my arrow without stopping. Hitting a perfect bulls-eye. I turn around to face them. As cocky as ever.

"I think I'm just fine with a bow." I shrug, enjoying the shocked expressions on their faces, even Peter looked pretty surprised.

"Okay, don't get on her bad side." James chuckles. I laugh with him, all the boys joining in and even Peter cracks a smile.

"So you have chosen?" Peter asks and I nod my head. "Then let us hunt and you can have first kill." All the boys yell and run off into the woods.

-

I have managed to bring down a Deer, 3 rabbits and a bird. All with shots to the eye. Not a puncture to the body.

"Wow, your really good with a bow." Jacob nudges my side as we walk back to camp. I shrug my shoulders. Not wanting to brag.

"TONIGHT WE HAVE A CELEBRATION. IN HONOR OF SPENCER'S AMAZING HUNTING SKILLS." Jacob calls out to the boys. I'm not sure if he has the authority to do that but Peter doesn't dismiss it. 

"So you can just call a celebration like that?" I ask and Jacob shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. That was literally me not thinking but I don't think Pan minds."

"Yeah, me either." I look back at Peter and see him talking to Felix, s smirk obvious on his face. He looks over to me and I turn my head quickly and pretend I was not staring.

-

"Spencer?" Tommy asks as he sits down next to me. I'm sitting down carving my name into a small log I found on the walk back to camp.

"What's up Tommy Boy?" Apart from Jacob, Tommy has always been my favorite. He is way to tall for a 12 year old but he still has that boyish, baby look to his face and I feel like a big sister to him.

"I don't think that the other boys like me anymore." Tommy sighs and I give him a small smile and a side hug, keeping my arm around his shoulders.

"Whys that?" I ask. Tommy looks up at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen.

"They never do things with me anymore and they never add me in conversations, I always get left out and last picked for games." Tommy's eyes well up, "I came her because I didn't want to feel unloved and lost anymore but now I'm feeling it more than ever." My heart breaks a little for my poor Tommy.

"Aw. It will be okay. I'm sure they are just jealous of you. Wanting to keep out of the things they do because they know their going to lose if you are playing. Don't let it get to you. I'm always going to be here for you. And Jacob adores you, he would never leave you out. And Aaron, hes your brother for god sake, he loves you so much and what about James? James is your best friend." I reassure Tommy, squeezing his shoulders.

"Yeah, you're right. They do love me. Thank you so much Spencer, you amazing." I stand and hug Tommy, watching him bounce off to the others. I chuckle to myself and  walk to my tent. Flopping on the uncomfortable bed.

-

"Did you have fun today?" Kian, Tyler and Aaron all sit around me. Ignoring the questionable looks Peter gives them. Shadows from the fire dancing across their faces as they move.

"It was just another day. Another day closer to when I get to go home." I shrug. All the boys apart from these three are mucking around and wrestling. Kian claims he hurt his ankle and couldn't play, Tyler complained that James hurt his back when they were wrestling and Aaron just didn't give a shit about what the others were doing.

"Well at least you got a choice. I didn't. All I got was caged for a week until others came." Aaron said. Aaron has been here the longest. It went, Peter, Aaron, Felix, Tommy, James, Jacob, Tyler, and lastly Kian then me. 

"Were you kidnapped as well?" I ask no one in particular.

"No, I was reeled in. Pan would play his Pipe and I followed it and then poof, I was here." Tyler explained. Kian shakes his head.

"I was the same as Tyler. Being lured out into the woods at night." Aaron shrugs like it doesn't bother him

"I was depressed. I was so low, running on a single thought, 'Peter Pan.' I was obsessed with him. And then one day he came into my room and asked me to come with him. I agreed without a second thought." I give Kian a sad smile. Knowing what it was like to feel like that.  

"How did you get here?" Aaron asks as the others nodded their heads.

"I was kidnapped. I was a thief before I came here. Working with Snow White. But then she went off and married some stupid prince and turned all goodie two shoes. I went alone from them on. I had just stolen a potion from The Evil Queens lair when the shadow just came and plucked me into the air." I shrug my shoulders. "I never actually knew why I came here."

"Its because Pan chose you." Tyler explained, "He chose all of us for the same reason. I was chosen because I was Lost. Kian was chosen because he was Lost. All of us were chosen because we were Lost. Tommy got chosen because he was so Lost and felt so unloved because his big brother was no longer at his side." I nodded along.

"So I truly am a Lost girl?" I whisper. "I'm Lost."

-
WORDS- 1685
(Not including this A/N)

Wow, long ass chapter. I think this makes up for the past two crappy chapters. Thank you all for reading. If you enjoyed please be sire to smash that vote button 

Dedicated to MyHomeNeverland.

She just joined and everyone go follower her <33

Hope you all enjoyed <33
Love you lovelies <3333

~oKAY_Robbie

EDITED ON 19/12/18