Chapter 25// He's back (pt 1)

SPENCER P.O.V

Ten months. It has been ten months since Zachs spell. I know this because at the end of every month he has a growth spurt and gets smarter. I tech him everything I know about English and Maths, History and Science. I'm glad I was smart growing up. 

At the end of every month I give him a test on all the things he learnt so he will remember it. The boys tech him how to fight, armed and not armed. They do fitness with him and has even worked out a diet plan so his fast growing body wont collapse. 

Not much has happened. Just the casually attack on camp but because we eliminated all the pirates the attacks are much less because its the Natives that attack. Pan hasn't brought anyone new to the island. In fact Pan has barely been on the island for the ten months. I think he is going to bring someone soon though. I know he is out there stalking someone. 

And its killing me. Every since the incident with Smee so long ago Pan and I haven't really talked, or touched or even really looked at each other. I mean, I love Pan. I know that and I'm not afraid to admit that out loud. I know he loves me back. Its just that Pan doesn't know how to express his feelings properly. Like when he slapped me and put me in a cage for a week. That was him basically saying I love you. 

"Uh, Spencer." Zachs voice breaks me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah. Sorry. What were you saying." I ask, turning my attention to the boy in front of me. 

"I said I was finished." Zach holds up the paper filled with questions I gave him. 

I only teach Zach the simple stuff of English, math, history and science. He doesnt really need to know about the two world wars or how to find X, considering he will most probably never need to use it. 

I teach him about adding and subtracting and I before E except after C and how the universe kind of like works and the history of Neverland and Storybrooke. Just simple stuff like that

"Good." I say taking the maths sheet away from him, "Please work on your English one next." 

"Uh, actually the boys where gonna take me hunting." Zach says and as if on cue Clayton and Tommy barge into my tent.

"That's fine." I say grabbing the other sheet off of Zach who looks at me with a surprised face, usually I'm pretty strict when it comes to his schooling but to be honest I wasn't really in the mood to teach.

"Really?" Clayton asks

"Yeah. Zach will just have to do an extra hour tomorrow to catch up." I shrug and walk out of the tent while I hear Zach groan a 'Thanks a lot.'

-

Just like the last ten months today was pretty boring and useless. I attempted to clean up a bit but considering I live in a camp in the middle of the woods it was extremely agitating.

Pan actually came back for about an hour. We didn't even speak which is frustrating enough but Pan insisted on telling only the boys that someone is coming. I had to find out through Tyler and Kian that a new boy is coming tonight. 

Great. I am already surrounded by eight boys. Lets get one more!

While the boys are hunting I seize the opportunity to go down to the waterfall to take a bath. Pan has invented these life saving potions that are basically body lotion that smell amazing. 

I said life saving because the stench of a bunch of teenage, sweaty boys is enough to put into a coma. Pan only came up with the potion to stop me from complaining all the time. 

I put the sickly sweet scented liquid into my hair and body and start rubbing it in gently. I'm having a hard time trying to reach the middle of my back when I feel a hand touch my bare skin that did not belong to me. 

I shriek and jump away from the cool touch. Turning around to see the beautiful green eyes of Peter Pan standing in front of me. 

"You scared me. I was about to drown you." I cross my arms over my chest in best attempts to hide my breasts. 

"I would like to see you try." Pan cocked one eyebrow up, the way he always has. The way he knows it drives me crazy. 

"I see your back. What do you want?" I ask as politely as I can. 

"I have something I want you to see." Pan says, gently taking my hand and directing me out of the water. 

"What is it?" I ask, gliding my clothes over my wet body. 

"You will have to see."

Those five words scared the living daylights out of me.