34| Figgy Pudding

Lots of violence

Lots of violence. Lots of strong language. Ye be warned.

 Ye be warned

EARLIER

EARLIER

When all this shit was over, I would have to apologize to Jason for what I had to do to get here. Because the second I heard my worst fear confirmed, knocking him out was the least of my concerns. Armita was no doubt pissed at me right now, too, and cussing me out in three different dialects, but none of that mattered. My priority was, and will always be, Katy. Getting into the mansion and finding where she was mattered more than what was to come. Armita could taser me all she wanted later on, but right now I had to make sure Katy was safe.

We all heard the confirmation about Vulture earlier, so I wasn't exactly jeopardizing the plan. If anything I was just speeding things up. However, if I get there and find out that something was wrong with Katy, I couldn't promise that everything would go as smoothly as they wanted.

Because if Katy was harmed in any way by Sparrow, I will kill that fûcker.

That's all I could think about as I sprinted towards the large iron fence that doubled as a protective wall. I should probably have some sort of strategic plan in mind before racing inside like the madman I was, but that wasn't an option anymore. I didn't have time. My plan consisted of three things: get inside, beat the shit out of anyone who got in my way, find Katy. That was all. The details for the aftermath didn't matter much. As long as I could see and feel her, safe and sound, that's all I needed.