Chapter 2

After a relatively good night's sleep, I wake up the next morning, feeling ready for the day. Though this day might become an emotional one, it's going to be a good one, I can feel it. I get of bed and get dressed, looking professional whilst still making sure that I don't faint in the hot weather. After getting dressed, I take a look in the mirror and smile, satisfied with my outfit for today.

 After getting dressed, I take a look in the mirror and smile, satisfied with my outfit for today

I make my way down to the restaurant to get some breakfast. It's still quiet as most people are probably still in their rooms, either asleep or just not hungry yet. I decide to go for a cup of coffee, some cereal and a glass of orange juice.

After enjoying a delicious breakfast, I go back to my room. I still have a lot of time until FP3, so I decide to work on some questions for the interview. Now that I'm here, I'm going to make the best of it. My boss depends on me and he doesn't care if I have a history with Daniel or not. All he wants is a good interview to publish.

Time flies by when you're having fun. Or when you're working on something for that matter. Before I know it, it's time to go to the track, at least if I don't want to miss FP3, which I don't. I grab my laptop and my recording device and put them in my bag. I make sure I have my room key and my pass for the track before walking out of my room, my phone in my hand as I need to figure out how on earth I'll get to the track.

"Miss Brown?" I hear someone say, making me look up from my phone.

"Yeah?" I say to the young man who said my name.

"Follow me, I'm driving you to the track," the young man tells me, making me smile. Dylan did think about everything.

"Thanks," I say as I start following the man outside. He walks to one of the cars that's parked in front of the hotel and gets in. I get in in the back as well and the man takes off. I have no idea how long the drive will be, but I decide to just look around and enjoy Abu Dhabi while I can.

"We're here," the man tells me after about a 20-minute drive.

"Thank you. Will you be bringing me back to the hotel as well?" I ask, just to be sure.

"No, not me. But there will be a car waiting for you. Just make sure you have you pass and then everything will be fine."

"Okay, thank you!" I say before getting out of the car. I look around before walking towards the entrance. Soon enough, I spot some other journalists and I decide to follow them, which turns out to be a good idea as they lead me to where I have to be.

"Name?" the guard at the gate asks.

"Violet Brown," I tell him as I hold up my pass.

"Go ahead," the guard tells me and I smile at him before continuing my way. I grab my phone to check the email Dylan sent me, as it said where I had to be for the interview. FP3 just started, which means I have some time to watch before I need to go to the room the interview will be held to prepare.