Chapter 10

They surrounded us, like black and white bricks in a wall.

BL/ind vehicles, mere inches from one another, surrounded us from both sides.

The pychotic smiley face logo was plastured against the side of the vehicles, serving as literally an enemy symbol. Fake self promotion.

We screeched to a stop, everyones jaws hanging wide open.

"Holy fucking hell..." I gasped.

They sped towards us, only stopping when they were only yards away.

"We can't fight all of them!" Silver cried, her breathing becoming shallow.

"Yes we can." Party insisted.

He pulled his ray gun out of his holster, filling his belt with ammo.

I began to do the same thing, taking my gun immedietely off of safety. Silver breathed slowly, as she pushed away her anxiety.

I hate to see when my sister gets into such a bad situation, that even her anxiety begins to flare up.

"Why are there so many?" Jet asked.

Party couldn't answer, but instead just shook his head.

The dracs began to swarm out of their vehicles, pointing their own ray guns towards the trans-am.

Party lept out of the car, beginning the battle. Everyone else did the same, as we immedietely began fire.

They had an advantage, of having us blocked in by both sides.

I ran over to Party, pressing my back against his, in perfect stance. This way, I had the dracs from one side, and he had the other side.

The others began to do the same, leveling out the advantage.

I shot at all of the dracs in my line of vision, aiming for their chests.

But thats when I realized that not all of them were dieing. "Why aren't they dieing off!!" I yelled.

"I think they're S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S!" Jet yelled. "They're like dracs, but on steroids! They won't die, unless you shoot them directly in the head! It will shut down their main robotic processors!" He explained over the ruckus of the battle.

I nodded in acknowledgment, as I tried shooting them in the head. They died immedietely, so I decided thats what I needed to do from now on.

I looked beside me, fear filling the pit of my stomach.

A drac, definetely a drac, stood beside Ghoul, aiming his gun right at his head. Ghoul didn't seem to see him.

I broke off into a fast sprint, running as fast as my legs could carry me.

Just as the drac pulled the trigger, I pushed Ghoul with all my might, shoving him to the ground.

I turned around, immedietely shooting the drac right between the eyes.

I turned my attention back to Ghoul, who was gaping at me. I stood, helped him up.

"Thank you." He said.

I smiled, as I re-entered battle. The air was thick with smoke, filled with only the sounds of gun shots, and bodies falling to the ground.

I shot so many dracs, probably more than I've shot in the past 7 years.

Just as I got ready to shoot down another one, a sudden searing pain embeded into my chest.

I fell backwards, my body slamming into the ground. My lungs instantly burned. It became unbearable to catch my breath.

"Nebula!" Someone yelled.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to subside the intense pain. My head throbbed, as my chest burned with a deep, unbearable pain.

"She's been shot! Guys she was shot! C'mon Nebula, stay with me." Party pleaded. He shook me lightly.

I brushed his hand away, as I attempted to get up. The pain had spread, now surging from my entire chest plate, to my fingertips in my right hand.

"I'm okay." I insisted.

Party ducked, as a lazer shot straight over his head. He helped me up, my head began to spin.

I blinked repeatedly, as I tried to focus my vision.

Party couldn't help me for too long, since he had to continue to fight off dracs. He stayed close to me, as he continued to fire.

I attempted to shoot again, but the intense pain was far too overwhelming.

I collapsed, my knees giving out on me. My vision was blurred, as I tried so hard to focus my eyes.

I looked up, to see three dracs, take hold of my sister.

"NOO!!" I whimpered.

I tried to lift myself off the ground, dragging myself towards the dracs. But the pain in my shoulder wouldn't allow me.

She kicked and thrashed, trying anything to loosen their grip. But even I knew they were too strong.

"NEBULA!!!" She cried, tears falling from her beautiful green eyes. Kobra raced over to her, but a drac grabbed hold of him, pounding the butt of his gun over his head.

"SOMEONE HELP! please help..." I cried. My voice was soft, and far too weak to be heard.

I looked around, but all of my friends lie unconcious on the desert ground.

"No..." I whimpered.

"NEBULAAA!!!" Silver cried one last time, before being shoved against her will, inside of a BL/ind vehicle.

I reached my hand out, tears falling down my cheeks. All the sudden, my world quickly faded to black.