Chapter 14

Tears flowed down my cheeks, as I pounded at the white walls.

My body slid down, crumpling into a pathetic heap on the tile floor. My mind swirled with a million thoughts.

I missed them. I missed everyone. I missed Fun Ghoul, I missed Jet, I missed Kobra, I missed Party.

But what hurt the most, God did I miss Silver.

The thought of her, watching as her body fell to the ground, the blood that surrounded her...

Tears sprang to my eyes again, drifting like a raging river down my face. I pressed my back to the wall, curling my knees up to my chest.

Memories flashed through my head, blinding my vision.

The memories of all of us, sitting cramped inside one booth, eating PowerPup.

Us going out to the lake. Seeing how happy my sister made Kobra. His brilliant smile.

Us fighting off a huge swarm of dracs. Them taking my sister away..

My thoughts were disrupted, by my cell door swinging open. My body tensed, as a set of dracs marched over to my direction. Korse followed right behind.

They reached down towards me, gripping tightly onto my arms. I knew those were going to leave bruises.

I tried to protest, but my voice had failed me. I kicked, but the dracs were extremely strong.

They threw me onto the clunky bed, which was the only means of furniture in my room.

I thrashed even more, using all of the strength I had left in my body.

"Tie her up." Korse ordered.

I shook my head violently, but of course they didn't listen to me.

They strapped me to the bed, tightening the leather straps around my wrists and ankles.

Korse waved them off, signaling them to leave. The door slammed shut, leaving me in the room alone with Korse.

"Look Alive Sunshine." He sneered, letting out a low chuckle.

He stooped over me, showing his intimidation. I turned my face away from him, away from his ugly eyes.

He bent down at the side of my bed. He roughly grabbed my face with his hand, twisting me around to face him.

I flinched, as I felt the inside of my cheeks cutting into my teeth from his deathly grip.

"Oh Nebula. You know how long I've been waiting for this moment?"

He stood up, letting go of my face. He paced across me bottom edge of my bed.

"You guys are all just so stupid! Every last one of you fucking killjoys! You attempt at always ruining my precious plans."

He quickly rushed over to my side, bending down, his face mere inches from mine. I could smell the mint in his hot breath.

"Well thats about to change." He snickered.

He began to pace again. "I've had this planned for quite some time, 2 years maybe? And then you! And your foolish sister, just had to invade!"

He snapped his head into my direction, a wicked smile stretching across his face.

"But now, you are the jewel to my astute plan."

I furrowed my eyebrows, following the balded man with my green eyes.

He got up into my face again, still wearing his smile.

"The Fabulous Four, have always been the saviors to the killjoys. The leaders of your so-call rebellion. It's been tricky, trying to find their vulnerabilities."

"Then you two showed up, and my plan has been more beligerant than ever!" He smirked.

"Little did I know, that you two were their biggest vulnerabilities." My eyes widened.

"So, all I had to do, was simply send a big herd of S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, large enough to be imperishable by the Four, and abduct your gorgeous little sister." I felt my heartbeat vanish inside my chest.

"So in time, I knew one of you, just had to be stupid enough to retrieve her. And then! When I saw that you had gone on your own, than the plan had worked out better than expected!"

I rolled my head back, feeling even more worthless than before. How had I been so idiotic?

"Now, all thats left to do, is wait for your precious friends to come looking for you, and I can finally exterminate them. Man have I been waiting for this moment."

His evil laughter faded out, as he walked out the door.

His words pained me to the core. I had done this. I had grown attatched to my friends, and now they are all going to die, because of me.