Moving

A/N: *Stretches* I should be working. But am I? Nope. I bringing you another updated chapter *grins.*

SyraTsukiano Lol right. I can totally hear that with the last words of the last chapter. 

Estrellalover Oh it's just getting good. Stay tuned. 

Rubygees That's odd. I don't see repeated paragraphs. I've read this thing forwards and backwards and sideways and upside-down. Does anyone else see repeated paragraphs? I'm wondering if I'm just blind and/or oblivious or if it is some kind of formatting issue on Wattpad. 

Jofisk Yay! Here ya go! Devour away! 

/Thoughts/

Yugi's amethyst eyes surveyed the troubled sun-kissed face, "His...heir?"

Yami nodded and bit his lip. The seconds creeped by in a lasting silence. Yugi didn't push. He waited for Yami to continue.  A long drawn out sigh passed over the Egyptian's lips and he continued, "I'm the heir to the throne. My father is Aknamkanon Pharaoh of Egypt...and I am Atem Yami Sennen."

Amethyst pools grew to the size of small saucers, "YOU'RE THE EGYPTIAN PRINCE?!"

A small nod was Yami's only response. 

Yugi stood from his spouse's lap and began pacing the floor, "I can't believe you've never mentioned this to me." Crimson eyes looked down, nervously examining his hands that rested in his lap. "We've been together all this time and you never told me that you are the Prince of Egypt." Yami's head sunk even lower and his once proud shoulders slumped and melted. He felt horrible for keeping such a secret from Yugi. The younger doppelganger sighed and returned to Yami's lap. He trapped Yami's pointed chin between his thumb and index finger, using them to lift Yami's head until crimson was forced to meet amethyst. 

"I understand why you did. To be defined as what you are and not who you are and what your talents are would be infuriating. I just wish you would have told me," Yugi smiled softly at his beloved.

"So... you're not mad?" Yami asked astonished.

Yugi thought for a moment, "No, surprisingly, I'm actually not. It is a big secret, but I know why you did it. Knowing this detail about you does provide wonderful insight to your mannerisms and behavior."

A small smile etched its way across Yami's lips, "Does this mean you will come with me to Egypt?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Atem," Yami's heart skipped a beat at the sound of Yugi saying his first name. The petite youth brushed his lips against Yami's, teasing the elder. Yami's breath hitched. Yugi crushed their lips together, nibbling on the Egyptian's lower lip. Yami complied, allowing access to the hot wet crevices of his mouth. 

Yugi eventually broke the kiss, out of breath and panting, "I go where you go. You are the other half of my heart. What kind of soul mate would I be if I didn't go with you?"

"What about your archaeology career?" Yami asked concerned. He did not want Yugi to give up his dream.

"That can wait. I need to be with you right now. I am here  to support you in whatever you need to do. If that means we move to Egypt, so be it. Let's move to Egypt," Yugi shrugged.

Yami blinked; his mouth falling open, "Just like that little one?"

Yugi nodded, "Just like that. I will work with your mother tomorrow on making the travel and moving arrangements."