New school, First day

Luna's pov
  It's my first day here at Ouran high school. Please don't screw this up Luna. At least my brother isn't here to ruin another big moment for me again. Like last time.

Flashback
"..to you." It was my last birthday before i moved to live by myself. Technically with my sister because she has a house in Japan. "Blow out your candles sweetie." Mother said. Once i blew out the candles on my dark chocolate cake my father's phone rang.
"Sorry, i have to take this." Father said with a sad expression on his face. I went to listen in on my father's phone call while mom was cutting the cake. After the call, i ran back as if nothing happened but was disappointed by what he said.
"Well, Kiken got in another fight at his friends house and we need to pick him up." Ughh, why does Kiken always have to ruin the most important days for me? Now I'm here alone, at the house, on my birthday. MY BIRTHDAY! I mean, come on. Its like this everyday. I just wish he would clean up his act. Kiken was the reason i left.

End of Flashback
  I didn't realize I was staring into space until someone waved their hand in front of my face.
"Hello? Are you okay?" i snapped out of my daze and turned towards the person. He had honey colored hair and big chocolate brown eyes.
"Yes, i was just thinking about stuff." he nodded and walked or rather skipped away. As he left i started thinking if I'll ever see him again.