Surprise date

Luna's pov
Tamaki was dragging Honey and I to the host club room. I was very curious because he said that it was important but knowing him it might be for a stupid reason. We soon arrived in the room and I looked around. It was decorated all fancy. There was a round table in the middle of the room with a navy blue table cloth hanging over the edge. The couches in the room was pushed to the wall for room. On the table there were beautiful purple and white carnations, which are my favorites, in a vase and a candlestick that always reminds me of Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast with the candles already lit. There was even food already made on the table. The lights started to dim and I looked around to notice that nobody was here. Well Honey was here with me. Then I heard the lock on the door click. We are locked in. I heard shuffling which means that the boys stayed in here with us. I walked to the door to see if they actually locked it and what do you know, it actually is locked. We don't have the key. I started banging on the door, screaming for help but nothing happened. I sighed and put my head on the door while looking at the ground. I then felt hands turn me around quickly and engulf me in a hug. Honey rubbed my back in a soothing way. It was so comforting that I pushed myself more into his touch. He chuckled softly.

"It's okay Luna. Im sure they will be back. Until that happens why don't we eat some food. It would be a waste not to eat it but also Im gonna guess that you might want to eat it because, well it's food. I know how much you love food no matter how much you ate before." he said as he pinched my cheek while leading us to the table. I blushed and sat down on one of the chairs while Honey sat down on the one beside mine. We ate our food in silence and it felt awkward. I'm not used to this much silence between Honey and I. I decided to try and start a conversation.

"So Honey, ummm......Oh nevermind. Sorry, I just don't want to deal with this silence much longer." I said as I stuffed a spoonful of food in my mouth to shut myself up.

"Luna." I looked over at Honey and saw a sad expression on his face. What's wrong?

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Why didn't you sit with us anymore after we played that game here?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. I coughed a little at this question. I felt guilty inside. Why didn't I sit with them?

"Um well... I just needed some time away. That's all." I said while looking away. I then looked up when I built up courage to tell him my past.

"Do you want to hear a story?" I asked. He nodded a lot. I took in a deep breath before starting.

"So when I was in middle school I had two friends. One of their names was Angel and the other, as you know is Akuma. Well Angel wasn't exactly the bestest friend you could say. She always left me to do something better. But when she could hang out with me she would either ignore me most of the time or she would do something to embarrass the heck out of me," I paused, looking at Honey to see him staring at me with those big eyes. He nodded his head to signal for me to continue.

"One time we went to her house for what we thought was just a sleepover but was really a party. So I went over to her house in just my pajamas because I thought it was a sleepover. I arrived at her house when I heard loud music. I thought it was just her and Akuma blasting music like always but when she opened the door there was a huge group of people dancing. Some of them who was closer to the door stared at me as if something was wrong with me. I tried to walk away to avoid embarrassment but, she just dragged me inside to the middle of the living room. Everyone stared at me with such judging eyes. I hid my face the best I could while talking to Angel. I asked her what was going on, that I thought it was a sleepover. She just laughed and pushed me to the ground. She said "Of course its not a sleepover. I can't believe you fell for that. I just wanted to embarrass you in front of everyone. Thats all" she added a fake smile at the end. I cried as I ran out of the house. That was when I lost my trust in friendships. I trusted her and invited her to join our group and she just goes and betrays me like that. Ever since then I had trust issues with new people. You guys are what made me feel welcome again. I felt like you wouldn't betray me. Now you kept secrets from me. I feel out of place. I just don't know what to d-!" I stopped talking when I felt Honey bring me into another hug.

"We would never betray you. Maybe they are planning a surprise for you. Who knows. All I know is that you can trust us. We are your friends Luna. You don't have to be scared anymore. We're here for you...... Im here for you." he whispered the last sentence in my ear. I felt my eyes become watery as I hugged him tight. I sobbed into his shoulder after hearing that. We pulled away from the hug and he wiped my tears away with his thumb. He still kept his hand on my face though. It felt warm. Suddenly it was like my body was moving on its own as I felt myself moving closer to his face. He surprisingly moved in too. Soon our face were only a few centimeters apart. I could feel his breath hit my cheeks. I started blushing from the closeness but I didn't move away. He then closed the small distance between our lips in a sweet kiss. I kissed back after recovering from the action he did. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me firmly close to him. I wanted to cherish this moment forever but reality decided to ruin things by telling us that we need air. We pulled away but still continued to hold each other. I felt my face heat up like a tomato.

"Wow. Why did you do that?" I asked. He smiled with blushing cheeks.

"Because I... I like you Luna. I actually said it, I like you!" he confessed. I widened my eyes but so did my smile that crept its way onto my face.

"I like you too Honey." I said while giving him a peck on the lips before hugging him.

"AWWW!" we jumped in surprise at the random voice that boomed through the room. I looked over at the door to see the boys giving us heart eyes.

"SO CUTE!!" I heard Akuma yell so I looked over and saw Hikaru's arms around her. I understood why. They got together.

"So are you guys dating now?" she asked. I looked at Honey and he just smiled widely. He squished me in his arms as his cheek was rubbing against mine.

"YUP!" he screamed in excitement. I giggled as I thought how great this 'important thing' turned out to be. So this is what they kept from me all along? I guess it wasn't so bad of a secret. I got to confess to the one I liked. That's good enough for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yes Luna and Honey confessed to each other. I think it was pretty cute. Well this was the ' important thing' Tamaki was talking about. A surprise date. Oh and the pic at the top, just imagine thats Honey blushing but without the food on his face and the ears. But that is a cute pic tho.❤ and i showed more of Luna's past in here. It will all come together soon. I just need some time to think how imma do that.
But anyways, hope you liked this chap and i will see u next chapter.
Have a strawberry good day/night!