A Crush?

After the introductions at the host club, I've been hanging out with them a lot. They've all become my friends. I actually choose Honey to hang out with during hosting hours everyday. You could say that he is my favorite. I mean, how could he not be a favorite, he's too freaking adorable!
"Luna-chan! Do you want to have cake with me?" Honey jumped on me making me lightly blush.
"S-sure Honey- senpai." i said. He walked back to the table with all the cakes. I think the twins noticed my blush because they walked over with a teasing smirk.
"Hey Luna-chan~ was that what we think we saw?" they asked circling me.
"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.
"Come on Luna, its obvious that you have a crush.~" by this time Tamaki joined the conversation. "What!? My daughter has a crush? I simply cannot allow that. Its not one of those shady twins its it? Luna tell me!" he started shaking my shoulders giving me a headache.
"Who are you calling shady?" Hikaru said.
"Yeah, take a good look at yourself boss!" Kaoru finished. Soon they all got into an argument about the 'crush' topic. "There is no way that Im letting my little girl date anyone without my permission! You hear me Luna, no boys!" by now he had tears in his eyes and on his knees begging. Then Haruhi had to join the conversation.
"Wait you think of Luna as your daughter too Tamaki?" she asked.
"Well of course i do. Both of you are my little girls and i have to protect you from them." he said while dramatically pointing at the twins. They had a 'really' face and went back to their activities.
"Sorry Tamaki, i can't make any promises." i said while smiling innocently. He had a look of horror on his face as i said.
"B-but why Luna? Why?" he asked.
"Because you don't control me." i simply stated while walking away to go eat cake with Honey-senpai.
"Hey Luna-chan? What's this about a crush everyone is talking about?" he asked tilting his head to the side.
"Oh its nothing. Just a rumor the twins started." i lied. I can't let him know that i actually do have a crush. I mean i can make up a name but that's too risky. What if that name actually belongs to someone here? Also i can't just outright say its him. I would make a fool of myself. No, i just have to keep pretending.