The Signs

I know the picture isn't related to the story but its so cute!😍 For all you Fairy tail fans. Anyways back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Luna, it's time to wake up!" my older sister Tammy yelled from downstairs. I didn't want to get up but i knew I had to get to school early, so i just decided to get up even if i didn't feel like it. After i was dressed, did my hair and brushed my teeth i went downstairs to have breakfast. "Hey Luna, come sit down and have breakfast with me." Tammy said. Tammy is my older sister who lived in Japan while I was in California. When i moved to Japan, i decided to live with her in her house.
"So did you make any friends yet?" she asked. I didn't want to answer because if I answered the follow up question would be 'do you like someone? So i just finished my breakfast as fast as i could and said,
"Well, Im gonna be late for school bye!" i ran out the door before she could say anything.
"O-okay BYE!" Tammy yelled out.
§Time skip to the Host Club§
  I was sitting at Honey's table as usual eating cake. Even though he was entertaining the other girls i could see he was concerned when i looked in his eyes.
"Hey Luna-chan are you okay?" Honey asked. I could say what was on my mind but i didn't because i was actually thinking about him. I didn't want him to know so i just came up with a lie that hopefully is convincing enough. "Yeah Im fine. I, uh,just stayed up too late." i lied hoping he believed it. I don't think he was convinced but he stopped prying. There's been a certain question flowing through my mind all day, does Honey like me? I always wonder if he likes me back, but its a stupid thing to think about. I just want to know if he does or not. Im gonna ask him.
"Um, hey Honey? Can i ask you something?" he was about to take another bite of his strawberry cake when he looked at me.
"Yes Luna-chan?" confusion clear on his face.
"Do you like me?" i asked.
"Of course. I like all my friends. Why?" he asked. Hearing him say 'friends' broke a little piece in my heart.
"No reason. Um, I'm gonna go home early okay?" I told Honey, trying not to show the disappointment in my voice.
"You're not going to stay?" Honey asked.
"I have homework to do." i lied. I actually don't have homework to do but I needed to get away before i start crying. I walked out of the room, disappointment filling my heart. As soon as i was out of the room tears began to form in my eyes as i ran home.
At home
I ran into the house ignoring my sister, who tried talking to me, and went to my room. As i went in my room i slammed the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed while crying. Why am i crying? Its not like i got rejected after confessing my love, which i don't have the courage to do anyway. He probably thought i was talking about our friendship. Whatever, it doesn't matter. Even if i did confess he probably would say no anyways. I shouldn't expect him to like me back. Im not important like the other girls are. Im not rich or beautiful like them. Still i can't stop my own feelings. I just have to push them down when I'm around Honey. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.