They're Strange

'Well, this is it.' I thought as i stood in front of my classroom. "Ahh!" was all i could say as i was suddenly picked up and taken away to a strange room. As soon as i opened the door, a bright light blinded my eyes for a second. Rose petals flew into my face and i think i swallowed one. Once i regained my vision i saw 7 boys in weird outfits. The blond one came up to me, took my hand in his and said with a flirty tone.
"Why hello there princess. Welcome to the host club." he stretched his arms out before moving to my hand, trying to kiss it. I pulled my hand away before his lips could touch the back of my hand.
"W-who are you guys?" i asked with confusion clear in my voice. The raven haired guy spoke up. "Allow me to introduce everyone," he pushed up his glasses before continuing.
"The one who tried to kiss your hand is Tamaki, the princely type," he pointed to the blond behind him.
"Hikaru and Kaoru, the devilish type," the twins smiled at me mischievously.
"Haruhi, the natural," the one with brown hair waved at me. 'He seems to be more feminine, like a girl.' i thought but shrugged it off.
"Mori, the strong, silent type and Honey, the boy lolita." i widened my eyes at them. Its not because of how tall Mori is, i mean he's freaking tall! Its who's next to him. Its that boy who i saw earlier. Honey ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug, knocking me down in the process.
"Hi im Mistukuni Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey." he said with a big smile on his face. "Hi I'm Luna Kikyo." i didn't realize that Honey was still on top of me until Haruhi spoke up. "Um Honey, do you mind getting off of Luna." "Ok" as he got off of me i turned towards the raven haired boy and asked.
"So who are you? You didn't introduce yourself." he slightly smiled and said
"I'm Kyoya Ootori, the cool type." with that he left me standing in the middle of the room. Everyone left to their activities after introductions. Now I'm left thinking one thing and one thing only.... they're really strange.