Trouble

Monday morning
"Ughhh! I don't wanna go to school!" I screamed into my pillow as I punched the sides of my bed. Honey went home this morning so now I'm alone and I'm having a tantrum. I was fine about not having to see anyone else this weekend but that happiness is gone.
I lazily got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to get ready. Once I was ready, I walked out the door getting ready to walk to school. Until someone honked their car horn at me so I turned around to see who it was. It was a black limo and the widows started to roll down. Out pops Honey's smiling face.

"Luna! Come on. I wanna give you a ride to school. Hurry before we're late." he shouted and opened the door to let me in. I smiled and gladly sat down next to him. He smiled back. We soon arrived at school and we split up to go to our classes. I was walking to my class and suddenly I bumped into someone. I almost fell but as I tried to steady my stance the person pushed me, causing me to fall completely on the ground. I looked up to meet the person I did not want to run into.

Akuma.

She stared at me for a while with an angry expression. I felt very scared in that moment. Scared for what she will do. Scared for my life. My heart pounded in my chest and my breath quickened. She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her face.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Why do you keep ruining my plans?" she whispered harshly. I flinched and tried to move away but she kept her grip.

"I don't know what you're talking about. So let me go." I moved more, struggling as I watched people walk by us with questionable looks on their faces. I gave them a look that showed I needed help. They just walked away. I sighed and excepted my fate. Akuma dragged me away but stopped because someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards them. I looked at them to see an angry Honey (Pic up above.) He stared at Akuma, furious. I felt scared but safe at the same time as I snuggled into Honey's embrace.

"Akuma, what do you think you were doing with Luna?" he asked. You could hear his voice getting deeper as he spoke. Akuma decided to put on a fake act and act innocent.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to ask her something. That's all. It was very important that needs to be private." those last words sent a shiver down my spine and I gripped Honey's shirt. He knew she was lying so he escorted me to class himself. When we got to the entrance he quickly kissed my cheek and left. I smiled and walked in the classroom and took my seat. Adam saw me and quickly walked over to my seat and sat down beside me. I turned towards him.

"Yes? May I help you?" I asked with a sophisticated voice before smiling and laughing. He smiled too.

"Not really. I just wanted to say that you seem really happy today. Did something exciting happen?" he asked. I immediately smiled thinking of how Honey and I made up and we're talking again.

"Nothing really. Im just happy today okay. What, a girl can't be happy for once?" I joked. He smiled and put his hands up in a defensive manner and put them down soon after.

"You can be happy all you want. It's just nice seeing you happy now. It's been a while." he pat my back before going back to his seat. I guess it has been a while since I was seen this happy.

Food time
I was walking to the cafeteria until someone yanked my arms backwards towards them. I looked back and widened my eyes. Akuma smirked at me.

"Did you think I was gonna forget about our little talk this morning? I never forgot. You're coming with me. I need to speak with you privately." she then dragged me away from the cafeteria into an empty classroom. I backed away from her slightly but she noticed and walked towards me. She towered over me with a scary look on her face. I could see and feel the anger she was feeling at this very moment.

"What is your problem with me? Do you have to make things difficult?" she asked. I gave her a questioning look.

"What do you mean 'make things difficult'?" I asked. She just rolled her eyes.

"You don't need to know all of the details. Just stop trying to get back together with Honey." she said as she poked my chest hard with her index finger. I winced and widened my eyes.

"Is that what this is all about? Honey and I getting back together? First of all, we're just friends now and second, why would you care? It's not any of your business." I said. She glared at me before leaving. I just stood there dumbfounded. How could she be this mean? Just a few months ago she was begging for my forgiveness. Now she's just...a bully. My bully. I slowly walked out the classroom to make sure she wasn't there and walked to the cafeteria to eat.
When I sat down at our table they all looked at me with worried eyes.

"Luna where were you?! We were worried sick about where you could've gone!" Tamaki screamed as he shook my shoulders. I smiled slightly before grabbing his hands to stop shaking me.

"Im fine Tamaki." I said before looking around the table. Hikaru was gone.

"Um Kaoru?"

"Yeah?" he said turning to me.

"Where's Hikaru?" I asked. He widened his eyes before looking away slightly. I tilt my head to where I can see his eyes. He looked at me and sighed.

"He's not here. He's with Akuma." he said with a sad tone in his voice. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I heard Akuma's name. I sat next to Kaoru and gave him a big hug.

"It's okay. Let's just hope he's back by tomorrow." I said. He nodded and continued to eat. I looked over at Honey and he did the same. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I wonder why Akuma doesn't want me to become friends with him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not posting for a while. I haven't had good ideas for new chapters. Then this chapter formed after some thinking. So i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Have a strawberry good day/night!