Introductions...again

Luna's pov
I brought Akuma to school the next day because,well if she's gonna live with me for a while then I can at least introduce her to my friends. I just hope they won't be as crazy as they are....who am I kidding? I know they're gonna act crazy. Who cares.

When we arrived at school I took Akuma's hand and pulled her towards the host club. It's still early so I thought we would have time before its time to go to class. She was slightly confused as to why I'm basically dragging her around school but I ignored it. Once we got to the doors I opened it and guess what. I caught a rose petal in my throat again, just like when we first met. As I was choking on the petal  I could hear Honey run towards me in a panic.

"Oh my gosh Luna-chan! Are you okay? Im so sorry!" he shouted. The rose petal was out by now and I smiled at him.

"I'm okay Honey-senpai, don't worry." I reassured him. I patted his back and turned to see Akuma looking as confused as ever.

"What's going on? Where are we? Who's this? Luna, please explain." she was bombarding me with questions. I calmed her down and brought her inside.

"Akuma this is called a host club. These are all my friends." I gestured to everyone in the room. She looked at everyone then at me. She smiled, well more like smirked.

"So, do you like one of them?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I blushed but tried my best to hide it.

"N-no why would you say that?" damn it! Why did I stutter?

"Well they're all boys, well almost all of them. They're all cute so why wouldn't you have a crush on one of them?" she stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I widened my eyes and looked at the them. Their eyes were wide too. How did she know about Haruhi being a girl?

"Anyways are you going to introduce me to your friends or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" she said with her arms crossed. When she said this Tamaki came up to her and took hee hand like how he took mine when we first met. He actually managed to kiss her hand this time though.

"Why hello there my princess.~ My name is Tamaki Suoh. Its a pleasure to meet you.~" he held he chin.

"Come on boss, give the girl some space. Hi we're the Hitachiin brothers." the twins said.

"Im Kaoru." Hikaru said. They're gonna trick her. I facepalmed and just watched to see if she figures it out.

"And Im Hikaru." Kaoru said.

"Are you sure? Luna talked about you guys one time and I remember her telling me how to tell you two apart." Akuma said. The twins eyes widened but their expressions quickly turned into a mischievous one. I blushed when they walked up to me.

"So Luna~ you talk about us at home? Im honored." Kaoru whispered the last part in my ear before blowing air on it causing a shiver to run down my spine. I slowly moved out of their grasp because my face was burning up. That was embarrassing. Hopefully she doesn't reveal-

"Hi Im Mitskuni Haninozuka but you can just call me Honey!" Honey smiled brightly at her.

"Ohhh so you're Honey. You know Luna talks about you a l-AHH!" Akuma couldn't finish her sentence because I tackled her to the floor.

"What are you doing? Get off me." she was struggling but I whispered to her so no one could hear us.

"Please don't talk about that. It's embarrassing. I don't want them to get ideas." I pleaded. She rolled her eyes but agreed anyways. I smiled and got off of her and we walked back to the boys.

"So what were you going to say?" Honey asked.

"It was nothing. Don't worry about it." she shook it off. She walked towards the others to continue the introductions.

"Hello Im Kyoya Ootori. Nice to meet you." Kyoya said while looking down at his little notebook. I swear what is he writing in there? Is he like planning someone's death or something? (It's a death note. *audible gasp* no its not)

"This is Mori. He's kinda quiet so don't feel bad that he won't talk to you a lot." I explained. She nodded.

"Im Haruhi. Its very nice to meet you." Haruhi gave her a closed eye smile. Akuma looked at her with a suspicious look.

"Why are you in the host club?" Akuma asked Haruhi.

"What?" she said.

"I said, why are you in the host club? Is this host club supposed to be only boys or do they make exceptions?" she said. Haruhi looked surprised.

"Why are you asking this?" Haruhi asked nervously.

"Because your obviously a girl!" Akuma shouted getting...irritated? Why is she irritated? I covered her mouth and looked around. I don't know why I did because there's no one here but us.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Please, I know a girl when I see one and Haruhi is definitely a girl." she explained. The twins snuck up behind her and wrapped their arms around her.

"Well now you know her secret. Are you going to tell~?" the twins got closer to her face. She lightly blushed but shook her head no. The twins smiled and backed off. Well Kaoru moved away from her but Hikaru stayed. Akuma was blushing more than when both of the twin were around her. I think she likes him. I'll ask her when I get home. I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned around. Honey stood there fiddling with his fingers. I smiled. He looked so shy and cute right now.

"Um Luna, can I tell you something?" he said while looking at the ground.

"Of course Honey what is it?" I said gesturing him to continue. He opened his mouth to say something but when he did, the bell rang. He stopped and closed his mouth while looking at me. I was gonna ask what's wrong but the twins grabbed me and pulled me to our classroom. All I saw was Honey looking at my disappearing figure before we turned a corner. Im curious. What was he going to say? Why did the stupid bell have to interrupt? I groaned as I followed the twins to our class. Wait....where's Akuma?

"Guys! Wait for me!" there she is. I guess she's in our class. We waited then we all walked to class. During the entire class period all that was on my mind was what Honey was trying to tell me.