Friends

"Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" he asked.

-
"So? Do you wanna start again?" he asked. I looked away and bit my lip.

"I don't know Honey. I don't think I'm ready to start dating again. This all just happened way too fast. I'm sorry." I said apologetically. The hope that once filled his eyes was gone and in replace of it was sadness.

"Oh. Well, t-that's okay. We could still be friends right?" he asked with a forced smile. I was hurt to see him in such a state but I can't just lie when I'm not ready for dating any time soon.

"Of course we'll still be friends Honey. Best friends." I said bringing him into a tight hug. He hugged me tighter before pulling away a little, still holding onto my waist. Our faces were so close.

"Luna..do...you think I could give you one more kiss before we go back to being just friends?" he asked very softly, almost a whisper. I nodded. He smiled slightly before leaning closer to my face. Soon I felt his soft lips on mine. I leaned in to deepen the kiss. My cheeks were heating up every second that passes by. He put one of his hands on the back of my head and kept one around my waist. I started pulling his hair as I wanted more. He was about to push me back into the bed when my phone rang. I jumped and pulled away quickly before looking at my phone, which is on my dresser. I looked back at Honey and his cheeks were really red and his eyes were a darker brown. This was like a different side to Honey. Not the sweet and innocent Honey, no this was a Honey that craved something. I'm guessing that something would be me. His eyes soon returned to normal and he looked away shyly. I looked back at my phone to see who's call I missed. It was Akuma. I groaned and threw my phone on the ground and lied back in my bed. Honey flinched before looking at me. I looked back at him in the corner of my eyes and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that just now? Who was that?" he asked crawling towards me and lied down next to me. I turned to face him and answered.

"It was Akuma. I do not want to talk to her." I sighed. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I giggled.

"Honey, what are you doing?" I said as I looked up at him. He smiled back at me and kissed my nose.

"Going to sleep. What does it look like Luna?" he said. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Y-you're s-staying here?" Why Luna? Why did you stutter?!

"Mhm" he hummed in response and held me tight and close to his body. I felt really safe in his arms. I snuggled into his touch before my eyes started to fall. Before I was fully submerged in my sleep I heard Honey faintly say,

"I love you Luna. I always will."

I blushed and smiled before quickly falling asleep.

Morning!
I woke up to an empty spot beside me. I frowned and thought that Honey must've gone home. I walked downstairs as I yawned and stretched. I walked into the kitchen, ready to make some food but I jumped, slipped and hit my head on the floor. I saw Honey already awake and eating. He saw me and smiled. When he saw that I was in pain he got up and sat beside me.

"You okay?" he asked. Even though I was in pain he still managed to have sarcasm with me. I rolled my eyes and continued to hold my head as I decided that I should be dramatic about it.

"Honey!! It hurts soooo muuuuch! I think I need lots of hugs today and free food!" I tried not to laugh but he just laughed and shook his head and patted my shoulder.

"Well if that's what you need then go ask Tama-chan. He would love to hang out with his so-called 'daughter'." Honey said as he walked towards the table and finished eating. When he did he looked over at me and saw that I was still on the floor. I heard him sigh and he walked over to me and grabbed my waist, lifting me up into his lap. He started to hug me really tight. I blushed and started to smile as his warmth engulfed my cold body.

"Is this better, Luna?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered and nodded. I closed my eyes and sighed before escaping his grip. I looked at his face and he had a sad expression and I just walked over to him and kissed his nose. I smiled and started to make my food. I ate and went back to my room to get ready for the day. Honey walked in and raised an eyebrow as he eyed my clothes.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Somewhere." I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done and walked back in my room I saw Honey sitting on my bed, waiting patiently. Why is he waiting? I blushed hard and screamed at him so he would leave. He ran out of the room and I closed the door. I stood there for a minute being a blushing mess.

After I was dressed, I walked out my room and almost ran into Honey. He caught me and kept his hand on my waist.

"Woah, be careful. Are you ready to leave?" he asked me. I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He smiled and grabbed my hand while pulling me outside.

"Im taking you somewhere of course!" he smiled back at me. I stared at him for a while after he said that and soon smiled. I feel like things will go well from now on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this chapter. Wow, Luna is blushing so much this chapter. Its adorable.
Have a strawberry good day/night!