Not a secret

As I walked into my classroom I saw only one person in the room. Adam. He looked at me for a second then back at his desk. I walked over to my desk to put my stuff down then over to Adam. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as I stood next to him. I tapped his shoulder and he slowly looked up at me.

"Yes?" he asked.

"What's wrong? You're acting weird. This is not like you." I said. He didn't answer. I put my hand on his shoulder and bent down to be eye level with him. He looked into my eyes and I could see the pain that filled his eyes. I gave him a sad expression as I brought him into a hug. He didn't hug me back for a couple of seconds but soon he did. He started sobbing into my shoulder and I just rubbed his back. He pulled away from the hug and did something unexpected. He kissed me..... again! This time it was on the cheek but still! I looked at him shocked because well, this is the second time he's freaking kissed me! I heard a gasp by the door and we turned to see who it was. It was Akuma. She looked at me then to Adam. She repeated this process until she walked in, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Leaving Adam alone again.

She dragged me down the hall and let go of my hand when we were alone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" she yelled at me as she paced back and forth. I just stared at the floor. She walked up to me and put her hands on both of my shoulders. I looked up and into her eyes. She gave me a stern look.

"Tell me what happened Luna. Come on, Im your friend. I wont tell anyone. Not even Honey-senpai." she said. I sighed.

"Okay. His name is Adam. No, I do not like him but he likes me. He confessed to me yesterday but I told him that I was already taken and he got sad afterwards and walked out of my house. I didn't want to make him think that I was mad at him so I decided to talk to him when I got to school and then he kissed me again." I explained. She looked shocked. She was stuttering over her words and that means that she had lots of questions. I answered them for her before she got the chance to ask them.

"No this was not the first time he has kissed me. The first was yesterday at my house as we were working on our project for class. He was at my place because I suggested it. Did that clear some stuff up for you?" I explained once more. She nodded.

"You're no gonna tell the others about this right?" I questioned. She shook her head and smiled. She then pulled me into a hug which I returned. What I didn't realize was Akuma was planning something bad.

In class (1st period. Its also presentation day. )
Im so scared. I never liked speaking in front of people. Especially classes. The teacher called on me which means that my group has to go next. I shakily stood up and grabbed the note cards I made so I don't have to keep turning to the board.
During the presentation
"So another way you can reduce your stress is to eat healthier and get plenty of rest. If you are ever given a decision by someone to take drugs or alcohol with them, the best option is to say no. Taking these things can build more stress in your life and that is something you do not want to do." I finished my slide and I looked at my group members as they were presenting theirs. I was still shaking but I felt better when I saw Adam give me a reassuring smile to show that Im doing great. I ended the presentation by saying my last slide.

"If none of these will help you then we suggest that you should talk to someone if the stress is becoming too much and it has become anxiety. Some people to go to are your parents, your teachers, our councilors here at school. Thank you for listening and we hope our presentation helped some of you." I finished and we all sat at our seats. There was one more group that presented but I didn't listen. I was too busy trying to calm myself down from the nightmare that I was just in a couple of minutes ago. Soon the bell rang for the next period so I quickly gathered my things and almost ran out the room but someone grabbed my arm, preventing me from being free of this classroom. I groaned and looked behind me to see Adam again.

"What is it?" I sighed.

"I was wondering if you might wanna have lunch with me and my friends again today." he asked hopeful.

"Sorry Adam. I was going to sit with the host club today. Maybe another time." before I fully turned around I felt my heart ache at the sight of Adam just now. His hopeful smile turned into a huge frown. His eyes started to water but he blinked fast to get rid of any tears that threatened to fall right then and there. I walked out of the classroom but I could hear his faint voice behind me.

"That's okay. Maybe another time...." he said before walking past me and down the hall. I stared at his disappearing figure before heading to my class. I felt bad for denying his request for me to sit at his table. I really feel like he wants to make things right and be friends again. It just feels too awkward for me after his confession yesterday. But maybe I should give him a chance to apologize and we can become good friends again. As I walked into math class I saw the twins stare at me with a judging look. I slowly sat down in my seat and turned around to talk to them.

"Guys what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Like what? We're not looking at anyone like anything. But we did hear about your little playdate with a certain someone." they whispered the last part in my ears. I blushed and pushed them away.

"Its not like what you think! I just- wait. How did you hear about that?" I questioned. How did they know? I only told Akuma......Akuma. It was her! She promised not to spill. I huffed and turned back around in my seat before they could reply and never turned around again. Im gonna give her a piece of my mind at lunch. Im worried now. Did she tell Honey?

Lunchtime~
I walked into the cafeteria and walked to the host club's table. Everyone at the table gave me a suspicious look. I slowly sat by Honey but he moved away from me. I felt a pain in my chest when he did that. Does that mean that they know? She told them all? Soon I heard a voice. A voice that was very cheerful. It was Akuma.

"Hello everyone. How are you guys doing today?" she said as she sat by Hikaru. I glared at her and stood up. Everyone looked at me. Akuma smirked at me.

"What's wrong Luna? Something on you mind? Or should I say is there someone on your mind?" she giggled. I slapped her after hearing her say that. The whole cafeteria got quiet. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did you just...did you just slap me?" she asked as she stood up too. I nodded. She scoffed and grabbed my hair and shoved me to the ground. I groaned as she kicked my sides repeatedly. I finally managed to stand up. I tripped her and sat on top of her as I continued to punch her face. I was so mad at her that I couldn't think properly. I stopped punching her when someone pulled me off of her. She sat up holding her face as Hikaru helped her up and walked her to the nurses office. I looked back to see Honey holding my arm. He let go and walked back to the table. I realized what I did and started running away. I found a place where I could be alone and cried. What happened to me? Well now I know, I can't trust anyone to keep my secrets anymore. All they would do is spill them to others anyways. I thought of how mad and upset Honey is at me right now. I cried even more at the thought of him wanting to break up with me. Akuma, this is all your fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah! 2 chapters in one night! I feel proud! This one might be my favorite chapter that ive written. I think its because i added a little bit of drama into the story. Idk. Anyways hope you enjoyed.
Have  strawberry good day/ night!