Wait

I ran home to see if Akuma was actually leaving. I ran into the house to see Akuma walking down the stairs with her suitcase. I widened my eyes and felt tears building up at this sight. She gave me a sad look with a smile.

"It's okay. You don't have to cry anymore. I'll be out of your way from now on. Don't cry....please." she said as she brought me into a hug. She was still my friend after all. My friend since we were little. I can't just let her go. I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Don't leave me Akuma! Please, I don't want you to go!! I'll miss you too much. Please, just stay. I can help you turn into the person you've always wanted to be. I can show you that you do have friends. The host club aren't just my friends but they're yours too," I said with glossed over eyes. She stared at me with wide eyes. I continued.

"So please, just stay and I can show you what you always wanted that you've had but never realized it. Please...." I pleaded as I held onto her hand. She thought about it as her eyes were watering and soon nodded her head. I smiled and hugged her tight. She did the same. She walked upstairs and I followed her so I can help her unpack. We talked all night about how Im gonna help her realize what she has.

The next day
I woke up and immediately walked to Akuma's room to wake her up. I opened her door to see her gone. I widened my eyes and started running around looking for her. I ran downstairs to see if she's there.

"Hey what's the rush?" she asked with confusion written on her face. I stared at her and slightly smiled.

"Nothing. I thought you were gone. What are you doing up so early anyways?" I asked, sitting down at the table.

"I decided to make us breakfast before we go to school." she said with a cheerful smile headed my way. I smiled back, thinking of what would happen if she wasn't here. If she actually left. My smile faltered at this thought but when I noticed that Akuma was looking at me I regained my composure.

"Luna, are you okay?" she asks with concern in both her voice and her eyes. I nodded and smiled widely to cover it up. She nodded back and continued to cook. I went upstairs to start getting ready for school.
We ate our food and walked to school together. We haven't done this in a while. I realized how much I missed this. Missed her company. Missed her sweet and gentle side.

When we got to school I lead her to the host club room and we stopped in front of the doors. I saw in her face that she was feeling nervous. I placed my hands on her shoulders and told her to look me in the eyes. She did as I told her to.

"Listen, everything is going to be okay. As long as Im around no one will hurt your feelings. Okay?" I questioned. She nodded and took a breath. I opened the doors and we walked inside.

"Hey everyone!" I said happily. They turned towards our direction and smiled but their faces soon turned into confusion when noticing Akuma standing beside me, trying to hide behind me. I gently pulled her hand so she could be visible.

"Um, Luna why is Akuma here? Didn't she say that she was leaving?" Haruhi asked. I nodded.

"But I have convinced her to stay. I told her that I can show her all of the things that she has but never realized." I explained. I lightly tugged at Akuma's hand towards one of the couches. I saw Honey walk over to us with a smile but it disappeared and turned into shock when he noticed Akuma sitting next to me. He sat next to me on the other side and whispered in my ear.

"Um, Luna, why is Akuma here? I thought she said she was going to leave us alone?" he asked. I smiled over to him and explained like I did to Haruhi. He made a sound of realization and smiled over at Akuma.

"Im glad you decided to stay Aku-chan!" he said. She widened her eyes and gave him a shy smile. She looked over at Hikaru and noticed he was staring at her. He quickly looked away as she looked his way. She sighed and looked back at us with a sad face.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Nothing. I just wish I could make it up to Hikaru. I wasn't acting like a good girlfriend to him." she said in a sad voice. I looked at her with sad eyes and felt kinda sorry for her. Suddenly an idea came into my head.

"I got it! How about I help you get back together with Hikaru? I mean, you still like him right?" she nodded.
"Then why not let me help you?" I gave her a genuine smile. She smiled back and hugged me.

"Okay. Let's do it. Then maybe I can return the favor and get you and Honey back together too." she pulled away with a smirk on her face as my face heated up to my ears. I shyly nodded, accepting her request.

Time skip
For the whole week I've tried helping Akuma get back together with Hikaru but nothing is working. He either is busy that day or he's avoiding us. Im finally going to confront about this right now. I saw him walk into my classroom and take his seat behind me. I turned around and kept calling his name until he answered me.

"What Luna?! What is it?!" he sounded irritated.

"Why are you ignoring me and Akuma? Everytime we go to the host club you are ignoring us. Why?" I asked, staring at him waiting for his answer.

"Because Im scared." he said and looked down.

"Scared about what?" I asked.

"Scared that Akuma might not want me as much as I want her. I mean, sure she has been way nicer to me than before but maybe that's just it. Being nice. She probably doesn't even like me anymore. I don't know what to do..... I still love her." he said sadly.

"Well, maybe I can help." he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"How will you help me? What will you do?" he asked.

"I can help you get together with her again. You guys will be great together." I said with a smile.

"You sure?" he asked, uncertainty laced in his voice.

"Im positive. I'll make sure you get your girl again." I gave him a huge smile. He smiled back and thanked me.

Now time to get a plan ready. Maybe I should ask Honey and Haruhi to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. Two months too late. Sorry. I've been busy with school. This is my last week of school so I can TRY to start posting more often but im not so sure how often.