Explain

"I-Im sorry. I didn't see you there." I quietly said to them. I tried walking away but they grabbed my hand. I looked back to see...

"Honey? What are you doing here?" I asked. He just stared at me as his hold on my hand tightened. I winced because it was too tight for me. He noticed and let go. I waited for him to say something but when he didn't, I started to leave.

"Wait! Please..don't go. I need to ask you something." Honey said. I stopped but never turned around. I just waited for his question.

"Go on. Im listening." I said. He walked to me and held my waist.

"Tell me, is what Akuma-chan said real? Did you really...kiss another boy?" he whispered in my ear. I shivered and moved away from him and faced him. I nodded and looked into his eyes. He stared back in my eyes, searching for signs of this not being true but found none. His eyes started to gloss over as tears fell down his cheeks one by one. He covered his face and ran past me. I turned around to try and catch him but he was already gone. I ran after him because I saw where he was running to. The host club room. As I walked through the doors I looked around. Its been a long time since I've hung out in here. I heard crying in the corner of the room so I walked towards it. I saw Honey curled up in the corner, crying.

"Honey. Why are you crying?" I asked as I reached to touch his shoulder but he moved back.

"Because. You lied to me." he said as he rubbed his tear-stained cheeks. I sighed and sat down next to him. This time he didn't move away from me. Instead he moved closer to me and put his head on my shoulder. I blushed and pet his hair.

"Why do you think I lied to you?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me.

"Because. You said you were just gonna work on a school project but instead you were kissing someone else. I planned out a whole day for us and you just ditched me! I thought it wouldn't take that long so I still waited for you!" he started to raise his voice near the end of his sentence. I flinched at his outburst. He looked away and started to stand up. I grabbed the end of his jacket to prevent him from leaving.

"Don't leave. Let me explain." I said looking at him.

"Goodbye Luna. I hope your happy. You hurt me. I trusted you. I loved you." he said as he walked out the room. I tried running after him but he was already gone.

"Wait! Let me explain! Let me explain..." I sighed and sat on one of the couches in the room. I curled up into a ball and cried. Honey.....doesn't love me anymore.

After school (host club hours)
I didn't realize I fell asleep until I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Haruhi looking at me with worried eyes.

"Hey Luna, are you okay? Why are you crying?" she asked as she sat next to me.

"Because I hurt Honey's feelings and now he doesn't want to be with me." I said as I hugged Haruhi tight. She hugged back and comforted me. Suddenly I heard a loud voice come into the room. (You know who that is)

"Oh my gosh! Luna! Are you okay? What's wrong? Who did this to my precious daughter?!" Tamaki shouted as he rushed towards me. Soon the twins ran to me shouting random things. When I looked past them I saw Akuma glaring at me. I gulped and stood up.

"Where are you going? You're not gonna stay?" Kaoru asked me with a sad tone. I thought back to when I saw them having fun without me at lunch and thought, 'they don't need me here.'

"No. You guys don't need me here. Im not welcome here anymore." I said as I looked at everyone. I looked at Honey a little longer, thinking of how bad I ruined this relationship. When I looked at Akuma I widened my eyes. She was whispering something into Honey's ear and he was looking at me with wide eyes as he listened. She's most likely telling him lies. I've had enough of this. I walked over to them and grabbed Honey's hand and dragged him out of the room. I stopped in the middle of the hall and let go of his hand while facing him.

"Why did you bring me out here?" he asked, not looking straight at me. My heart was aching when he did this but I ignored it and spoke.

"Tell me what Akuma was talking to you about." I firmly stated.

"Its none of your business." he said as he looked at me with cold eyes. I gasped a little and took a step back.

"H-how could you say something like that to your girlfrie-"

"Im breaking up with you Luna." that made my heart drop and I felt a lump forming in my throat.

"What? Why?" I said.

"Because you don't care about me anymore. You would rather be with someone else than to be on a date with me." he said as he glared at me. I stepped forward to grab his hands and hold them but he stepped back.

"That didn't mean anything Honey. He kissed me. I stopped it when it happened. I swear. You have to believe me." I pleaded. He shook his head.

"I need to know Luna. Do you love him?" he asked with a quiet voice. I couldn't answer right away because its true that Im not in love with him but I do love him as a friend.

"Honey. Im not in love with him. I only love him as a friend."

"Then what about the kisses? Did those mean something to you?" he asked more questions.

"He only kissed me once. They didn't mean anything."

"What about the one in the classroom?" how did he- Akuma. She told him more in the host club, didn't she?

"That was on the cheek. He was just being nice."

"So my kisses on your cheeks were only because I was being nice!? Was I not a good boyfriend to you Luna?" he raised his voice once again as he stepped closer to me, almost in my face. I couldn't find any words to say because I was scared. I've never seen this side of Honey before. He shook his head and walked away from me. I just stood there, staring at the spot he was previously standing in. Why is this happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drama. That's all i can say for these chapters. Akuma, youre just ruining everything arent you? Jeez. Well, i hope you
Have a strawberry good day/night!