Apology

So im not very confident in this chapter so im sorry if it doesn't make sense. If you like it anyway then that's awesome!
- - -
Ever since that day I have felt a very intimidating presence around me every now and then. I mostly sense it when Im around the host club. I told Honey but he said it was probably nothing. I nodded but I still had a sinking feeling in my stomach that something was gonna happen.

A week later
I was walking to the host club when I heard light footsteps behind me. I turned around but no one was there. I gulped and quickened my pace to get to the club room faster. As I entered I was immediately brought into a hug.

"Thank goodness you're here. We were worried you wouldn't come." I heard Tamaki's voice say. I lightly pushed him away and looked at him weirdly.

"Why wouldn't I come to the host club? Its my favorite place to hang out along with my favorite people." I smiled. He did too but he pushed me further into the room and sat me down on a chair.

"Alright Luna, we're gonna ask you some questions. Do you promise to answer them truthfully?" I looked at him weirdly but nodded my head anyways.

"Okay good. So first question will be from me. What do you like most about the host club?" Tamaki's face was serious so I knew he wasn't joking.

"Um, well, I like how caring and fun you guys are to hang around. I also like how serious you get when something important happens or when a member gets hurt." I answered. I looked at Tamaki and saw tears running down his face. He hugged me really tight where I couldn't breathe.

"Tamaki, you're..crushing.....me." I got out as he immediately let go. I let out a huge breath. The questions continued. Most of them were normal and some of them were just weird. When Honey got to ask something I felt that strange presence again. I shifted in my chair as I tried to push it off but it stayed. I looked around and no one was there. Honey noticed my actions and asked me what was wrong.

"Um, it's nothing. I-Its just, um, I need to go to the bathroom. I will be back." I quickly got up and ran out the door but I heard Honey's voice yelling after me. I didn't stop. I needed to figure out what that presence was. Their aura was getting scarier as I ran down the hallway. The presence seemed to get closer and closer to me. I tripped and fell and I looked back to meet the eyes of the person whose presence I felt.
The one I wished to never see again.

"Hello. Akuma." I said as I glared at her. She did the same. There was a smirk on her face soon after she glared. I then realized that..she was the presence I felt.

"Why are you following me?!" I screamed. She got closer.

"Because you always get what I should have. I should have those great friends in there. I should be able to fit in with them. I should get the man of my dreams. Instead you caught his eye, not me." she said.

"You like Honey?" I asked, scared that she might try to tear us apart because of that.

"No idiot. Hikaru! He broke up with me! Okay, happy now?" she said as tears filled her eyes. I actually felt bad for her once again. I hesitated to give her a pat on the back when she engulfed me in a hug. It felt really awkward but I didn't want to make the situation worse so I lightly hugged her back.

"Im sorry..." she whispered. I widened my eyes. She's not serious, is she? I didn't think she was so I pushed her away and ran back to the club room. I immediately opened and closed the door right behind me. I stared at everyone's confused faces.

"Luna, what's wrong?" Kaoru asked with a worried face.

"Akuma just.....apologized to me. That's not normal. She only does that when she wants something. She can't be serious right? I mean, what could she be planning this time?!" I was freaking out until someone held onto my shoulders. I looked at the person to see Hikaru staring at me with worried eyes. I suddenly remembered what Akuma said. I caught his eye, huh?

"Hey Hikaru, can I ask you something privately?" I asked. He nodded and brought us to the side of the room away from the others.

"So what's up?" he asked.

"What is the reason for why you broke up with Akuma?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"How did you know of our breakup? Wait, she told you didn't she?"

"Yup."

"Okay, here's the reason. I told her I had to make sure you were safe from her plans and that I have to be there for the club but I guess she only heard specific parts. She must've put together that I liked you or something because what she said afterwards was about me liking you. I don't by the way. I see you as a sister more than a crush." he explained. That makes more sense. I nodded and we walked back to the main room and saw Akuma standing there. I rolled my eyes.

"When are you gonna stop appearing in random places without me knowing? Stop sneaking around. It's creepy." I said as I sat next to Honey on the couch. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into me. I smiled.

"I came to actually apologize. They've forgiven​ me. Why won't you?" she asked staring at me.

"Hm let's see. Probably because you did many things to ruin my friendships, relationship and basically my life. So I don't believe that you're actually trying to apologize to me." I blatantly said. Her face was getting red from her holding her breath but when she let out her breath she started screaming out her apology.

"Im really really really sorry okay!? I did not mean to cause you any harm or this much pain. I was blinded by the fact that you have all of these great friends with you that I tried to steal away from you. I will leave if you want me to. I just want you to know this..." she said. I looked at her, waiting for what she had to say next.

"I really hope you have a great future with these guys. I know they will take good care of you. Goodbye....Luna." she said before leaving the room. I looked at everyone with a shocked face.

"What just happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I am truly sorry for not updating this story for a long tine. I had no ideas and im not very confident in this chapter. I admit that its not my best chapter but its what was going through my head and i went with it. So hope you enjoyed it. If you didnt im sorry. I will make a better one next chapter! Hopefully.
Have a strawberry good day/night!