f o u r

After school, Harvey and  Valerie decide that they all needed to go to the mall. Of course, Max is definitely not happy about it considering he is on crutches. Not to mention Gina told him to go straight home after school so that he could rest.

However, Gina doesn't get home until seven and Valerie decided that Max's injury wasn't enough to keep he and Zeke from going with them. After all, Max and Zeke are twins (fraternal twins to be more specific, but nevertheless they've still been together since the beginning.) and they stick together whenever they can, as strange as it sounds. So if Max didn't go, then sure as shit Zeke wouldn't either.

Max is not looking forward to it. There are always people in the mall and Max doesn't like people. Valerie is probably the only one who actually enjoys the mall. Harvey is too whipped to tell her no, and Harvey is Max and Zeke's closest friend outside of each other.

So they go, and all is good. When they arrive, Max of course uses one crutch while leaning on Zeke with his other arm. This time Harvey is carrying Max's other crutch, his other hand holding Valerie's.

Max almost pukes. Couples are gross. He is good with always chilling with Zeke, he doesn't need anyone else to worry about. It's the worst when they are in the lovey-dovey phase, too. Which Valerie and Harvey are still in, having only gotten together a month ago.

Ew.

Max hopes that he is never like that with whoever his future girlfriend is going to be.

If he even decides to date anyone, that is. He and Zeke should just stay single the rest of their lives and ignore the world. Max is completely down with that. Zeke probably wouldn't be though. He's such a sap, he probably would have a girlfriend now if he wasn't so hung up on Angela - a girl he was with for like two years until they broke up around six months ago. It was a nasty one, too.

Max seriously hopes he never has to deal with that.

Valerie goes into a clothing store - it's filled with lots of pink. Max can't tell if that's legit pink though. Maybe it's just a ton of orange or yellow or purple or some bullshit. He doesn't care enough to figure it out.

It just looks really girly, though Valerie always kind of dresses in glitter and frills and shit so he should expect as much from her.

"Hey, you got a light?" Max whispers to Zeke, who's sprawled out beside him on the bench outside of the store. He really takes up most of it, considering he's a serious wall of muscle. Max knows this first hand from waiting for him outside the gym multiple times a week.

Seriously, they hate to be without each other.

It's weird, Max knows.

Zeke rolls his eyes, "We are not ditching them to go smoke or some shit."

Max huffs, before he remembers.

"Okay, you wanna get wasted then?" He pulls a flask out of the knee length sock, through his ripped jeans. He bought it from one of Andy's older coworkers, who basically supplied every illegal thing for the underage students. That is, until Andy quit.

It's got some writing engraved on the side, but it's in Russian or something so Max doesn't know what it says. Currently, it is filled with apple vodka.