t w e n t y f i v e

So Max always plans ahead. Kidding, he actually doesn't. But this time he decides to, walking over to the door and locking it before he grabs Barnes' box of tissues and sets it by Barnes on his desk.

"Tucker, are you really about to-"

But Max shuts Barnes up by pressing their lips together in a short kiss.

Good thing Max is super buzzed or he might have been a bit embarrassed as he drops to his knees and begins unbuckling Barnes' belt, succeeding and pushing the zipper down.

"Max..."

Max eventually navigates through everything, even though his hands are super fumbly due to his intoxication. He's positive that if he were sober right now, he'd definitely be way more embarrassed. But he's not, he just wants to return the fucking favor. That's all that matters right now.

He yanks Barnes' boxers down, and eventually pulls Barnes' fully erect dick out of his pants.

Fully erect.

HEH Barnes is happy to see him. This is wonderful, has Lauren ever gotten him this excited so quickly? Nope! That's the answer, she has not. Because she's a cheating bitch and Barnes is obviously not into her at all.

Well technically Barnes is a cheating bitch as well but whatever. That doesn't count. Because Max is definitely worth it.

...not really.

Whatever. As Max stares at Barnes' dick all he can think is shit, I'm so glad I don't have a gag reflex. With reason, too. Barnes' cock is bigger than Max thought because the darkness of the car definitely did it no justice.

Damn.

Max decides to get right to it. He's never sucked a dick before - actually, maybe he has. Because of his constant intoxication he has forgotten collectively a few months of his life so there is always a possibility...

Oh well. Max can't really have second thoughts anyway from the way Barnes is looking down at him in pure arousal, obviously doing his best tone composed. Well Max is about to change that real quick.

He decides to just fit as much in his mouth as possible, at first. Of course if he didn't have his gag reflex he wouldn't have been able to do that and not choke, but he's fine. He's able to fit about two thirds in his mouth, grabbing the rest with his hand for maximum pleasure.

The growl he hears from above him makes him look up to see a very aroused Barnes looking at him like he wants to fuck Max right there against the desk. Nope, Max is returning the favor and giving a blow job. It's only fair.

Barnes' hand flies to tangle itself in Max's hair and Max has to force back a smile of satisfaction when Barnes' emerald eyes turn sage with lust. Hell yeah, Max is not breaking eye contact. This is hot as fuck. Sometimes Max forgets just how sexy Lewis Barnes actually is.

And, seriously, Lewis Barnes is one sexy son of a bitch. Though that could just be the alcohol talking.

No it's not.

Max then realizes that he hasn't moved his head at all, so he pulls away to that just the top is in his mouth, before going back down. He does that a few times before pulling away entirely - eliciting a whimper from Barnes, which is also incredibly sexy - and deciding to try and get the rest, so he licks a line down Barnes' dick, reaching the very base. He then sucks around that part.

"Ngh- Tuck- Tucker..."

Well this isn't too bad! At least, for sucking another dude's cock. But whatever, even if it was horrible, Barnes' sounds would make is not horrible anyway. And Barnes' sounds are hot.