t w e n t y t h r e e

Barnes is running his hands up and down Max's body and before he even puts thought into what he's doing, Max is grabbing the bar on the side of the seat and they are reclining.

And Max is completely on top of Barnes.

There really isn't a ton of room but, hell, obstacles make it just that more interesting.

And hot.

Barnes runs his hands down so that they rest on Max's ass and Max does the same thing, however his destination is much different. He doesn't really mean to but his hand brushes against Barnes' crotch kind of harder than he meant and Barnes makes a sound into his mouth.

And he fucking loves it, so he does it again. Until eventually his hand is fully on top of Barnes's bulge. And Barnes is making wonderful sounds, even though they aren't very frequent.

Of course Barnes is, in fact, a control freak, as mentioned before. So he flips them because obviously Max being in control is a big no-no. And Max finds that sexy as hell. Max finds most things that Barnes does sexy as hell, so he isn't surprised.

Barnes runs his hand down Max's chest so agonizingly slow that Max feels more frustrated than he has in a while. They both have lungs, though, so they have to separate, breathing heavily.

"If you don't love Lauren anymore, break up with her. Because I'm sick of sharing you." is all that Max says, before he is grabbing Barnes' shoulders and colliding their lips again.

It's short, and when they separate, Barnes responds, "It's not that simple, Tucker."

A kiss.

"And why not?"

And another.

"I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for a lot of people..."

Yet another one.

"Fuck other people, Barnes. I may not be an ideal choice but I don't want anyone else."

Another.

"Unlike your bitch."

And then they are kissing even more forcefully, and longer. They don't say anything else and before Max knows it, Barnes' hand reaches its destination.

Max gasps and lurches forward, pressing his forehead against Barnes' and they don't break eye contact.

And Barnes starts rubbing him as Max gasps out, "Are we really doing this?"

Barnes keeps on as he responds, "Do you want to really do this?"

It doesn't even take Max a second, "Hell yeah."

"Then hell yeah."

Max's breath stutters, throwing his head back and he knows he is about to let out an embarrassingly loud moan so he slams his hands over his mouth to muffle it, succeeding pretty well, actually.

And then Barnes stops, and Max looks in his eyes and sees a whole dang lot of annoyance. Barnes sits up partially presumably so that he can keep his balance, before grabbing both of Max's wrists and pinning them down with one hand above Max's head.